should I buy this parts car?

darin620

bouth bumpers have some damage. ony 2 hup caps, the valve cover bolts have been removed. a few bubles in the windsheld but no cracks. It is a automatic and there are 2 drive shaffs in the car I dont know if there i one under the car. The grill and most of the trim is nice.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

bouth bumpers have some damage. ony 2 hup caps, the valve cover bolts have been removed. a few bubles in the windsheld but no cracks. It is a automatic and there are 2 drive shaffs in the car I dont know if there i one under the car. The grill and most of the trim is nice.

I dont care about damage!!! dented bumper is better than NO bumper!!!

Awesome dude, I'm 100% positive you will see a return in this investment, post the car in both the for sale section and the parts for sale section and it will go pretty quick.

And you have the super awesome satisfaction of knowing that you saved a true classic Japanese import.

They don't make these cars anymore, and they are getting harder to find as the years go by.

Sorry for getting heated before dude, I have a little to much passion for my flavorite classic car co.

no worries. I will get the car to my place this weekend and go from there. all the tires are crap! 81 280zx wheels and tires will fit on it so I can move it around?

no worries. I will get the car to my place this weekend and go from there. all the tires are crap! 81 280zx wheels and tires will fit on it so I can move it around?

thats what is on mine. so yes. but you will need the 280zx lug nuts...

Thanks for saving this one Darin! It really is a nice looking wagon. Someone will buy the whole thing for sure. If I had the money I would. I could pay for the car, but, I couldn't afford the shipping right now.

my nest is so full that cars are sticking out past the ptoperty line. If I could get the jag sold maby would keep it but I dont have time for what im allready working on. I have receved PMs on geting the hole car which I would like too see it keep together. if it does not workont that anyone will come get it I will start parting it out.

:thumbup: :frantics::thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

frantics.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Fixer has been easy to work with on makeing arangements to buy the car. He even hooked it up with a nice finders fee for my services on this end. old blue will be in good hands.

Fixer has been easy to work with on makeing arangements to buy the car. He even hooked it up with a nice finders fee for my services on this end. old blue will be in good hands.

Thanks again Darin....its always a little sketchy sending money to someone you've never met (esp. in a different state) but Darin helped things go real easy. He even put up with my hounding for OIC's too....Wish buying cars was always this easy!!! :thumbup: Saturday can not get here fast enough!

Macroeconomic note: look for other salvage yards closing out

there. Farm land is increasingly valuable per acre because of the

ethanol industry as well as ever growing food demand.

salvage yards are closing out because of the high price for scrap metals. not to gain more farm land. beleve me theres no shortage of corn in NE.