should I buy this parts car?

darin620

Thanks. Ol'Bue is going to get a bath and a good vacuuming out (the carb and upper radiator tank) and then go from there. I plan on getter her up and running. I'm gonna rock it stock for a while. it has the auto, so I have some thinking to do if I want to keep the auto or swap out for a M/T.

now as far as my 69, NO clue what I'm going to do with it. Its all up in the air right now.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loaning it to a friend....lol. wife and I were together 3 years(2008) before I let her move my current car...and it was from the drive way to the curb. I can count on one hand how many times she has driven my car, and less then 50 miles.

• 10 years later...
On 4/4/2011 at 11:05 PM, darin620 said:

I found this at a junk yard that is being cleaned up. cars are being sold for $400 or thay will be crushed, time is limited. its looks to be a complete 1971 510 wagon. no title. Im not that smart on the datsun cars but I know parts are geting hard to find. If I can make my $400 back in parts I would get it and sell parts just so it does not go to the crusher. Is any one interested in parts off this car? I live in NE so shipping things would get expenceve. I have to buy the complete car to get anything off it.

http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h345/darin620/other%20stuff/005.jpghttp://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h345/darin620/other%20stuff/004.jpg

Wish I had that Goon in my garage today in that shape.