ratsun help me decide which wheels

jesusno2

16 members have voted

1. 1. which wheels do you like

• maxxim knock offs
    • rota rb
    • leave the stock zx turbo wheels retard!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to say this but if you could get #1 in black or green, I would say go for it, but #3 would work. Honestly, not trying to disrespect you, I dont like none of them. The first two draws too much attention to the rims, too much bling. The 3rd is ok but kinda cheapish looking. If you plan on sticking to the paint you have, I would look for a bit more agressive looking kind of wheel that complements the whole image, I want people to say nice "ride" not nice "wheels".

lol@1500 for rims, could buy another 510 with that

Yea 1500 for wheels is about 1000 bucks out of my price range!

Uh what?

Description

Drag Wheels - DR20 15x7 4x114.3 +10mm Offset (Set of 4 Wheels)

Send them an email. I see how it looks like $1500 for 4, but that is not retail for Drag wheels. And their description is for a set of 4 wheels.

I like the DR20s and $375 for 4 is a good deal. I considered these before I bought my Rotas. I like the gold with machined face. The +10s would barely fit on my wagon in the rear with stretched 175 tires. I Calculated a +12 to be perfect. Good Luck!

Again email them. Doesnt hurt. The description says set of 4. My guess is that "quantity 1" means 1 quantity of 4 wheels, or a set.

Clicking add to cart quantity 4 would be 16 wheels it looks like to me.

Yea 15x7 + 10 I would have some rubbing going on in the rear + 15 I'm pushing it! +17 is what my zx wheels are and they are 15x6 15x7 +20 would be good but I might need spacers in the front to not rub on my sway bar arms.

And Rota RBs for $500 in a myriad of colors, including gold. These are +12, but they also carry +20 for the same price.

http://www.vexmotorsports.com/Rota-Wheels--RB-15x7-4x1143-12mm-73-Hub-Bore-Set-of-4-Wheels-_p_6155.html

No gold in the country nla! I have 2 option new rbs in black or silver or I 'm thinking of picking up ultramagnus set of SSR meshies he has

And Rota RBs for $500 in a myriad of colors, including gold. These are +12, but they also carry +20 for the same price.

http://www.vexmotorsports.com/Rota-Wheels--RB-15x7-4x1143-12mm-73-Hub-Bore-Set-of-4-Wheels-_p_6155.html

No gold in the country only black and silver in a +20 already talked to 2 dealers

No gold in the country nla! I have 2 option new rbs in black or silver or I 'm thinking of picking up ultramagnus set of SSR meshies he has

Don't be a cheap ass...get the real deal and you won't have to feel like you're back in grade school wearing 'Traxxx' or 'Pro Wings' when all the cool kids were sporting their Nikes (for you youngens those were the Kmart and Payless shoes)

072910Pictures333.jpg

IMG_8334.jpg