I Love LED's!!!

Got in my samples of some LED T8 bulbs yesterday. Wired them up and I'm impressed. They do very well. 1700 lumen. Cant wait to do my whole garage in these.

SPECS:

*Cool White

*6000-7000k

*Working Voltage AC85-265

*18w (replaces a 36w lamp)

*1700 Lumen

*50,000 Hour Life span

T8_LED.JPG

<-----Normal CFL NEW LED--------->

T8_CFL_LED.JPG

T8_LED2.JPG

T8_LED3.JPG

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm working on my price list now..I'll post up in the FS area when thats done. I made this thread so the people that I had been talking to about them could see how they look.

I added the specs to the OP.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah....that's what they are in. You just have to wire out the ballast. Too like 10 min. I can make a DIY.

After import shipping I'm looking @ selling these for around $45ea. I have no brought over a big qty yet so I have yet to see how much it is.

OR I could just put a price up for the lamps and then when I have a order (like after a week or two) I could figure out shipping and split it among everyone.....

• 3 months later...

What is the warranty? Do these just run directly off of 110v? Any discounts for buying a case?

My friend has a gluten free store and might be interested. Hmm; bypassing the ballasts might be a pain though.

Yes...directly off 110v. 2 year warranty on them.

You just wire out the ballast(s) and plug them in. I'll take down my lamp and shoot some photos of how I connected them. Took maybe 10 min to re wire it. REALLY easy.

Yes...directly off 110v. 2 year warranty on them.

You just wire out the ballast(s) and plug them in. I'll take down my lamp and shoot some photos of how I connected them. Took maybe 10 min to re wire it. REALLY easy.

Nice. I could probably do it over the course of a couple hours after her store closes. I'll have to talk with her because she was telling me that her lights probably cost her a fair amount. I think they're 40w florescents or something.