Rants!

Driving rules around here

#1 At a 4 way stop, if you have really dark tint on your windows, be the traffic cop and attempt to wave others through.

#2 At a 4 way stop, stop at the sign, then pull forward one car length and stop again, just to confuse everyone.

#3 At a 4 way stop, once you start in to the intersection, slam on your brakes if anyone else starts to roll, even if they are turning right and in no way impede your progress.

#4 The higher your 4X4 truck, the brighter your headlight bulbs need to be. Other drivers need to feel like they are near the sun when your big truck is on the road.

#5 The crappier your econo box, the louder your fart can muffler should be and your grocery cart wing should get bigger and higher.

#6 Never ever use your turn signals.

I'm done

• Like 2
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are in the fast lane on the freeway..... .. and you happen to notice everyone is passing you on the right... ... . put down the blackberry, and DRIVE!!!!!

I think that in Mexico, the left hand lane is the slow lane. At least I assume that, seems that everytime there is a person in left hand lane doing 50 they are hispanic.

People that don't yield to traffic getting off the highway and people that get off higway doing 70.

Now that I am back in Oregon, I want to keep my California plates on just as my get out of jail free card when I make an asshole move like cutting someone off. "WTF!? Oh, never mind, he is from California." :D

I saw a 370Z today go through a left turn while the light was red. *Approaching intersection with yellow light still about 40 feet away. Red light...pause for 2 seconds, aaaand he's going into the turn.*

Oncoming traffic was starting to go halfway through his turn...idiot.

I saw a 370Z today go through a left turn while the light was red. *Approaching intersection with yellow light still about 40 feet away. Red light...pause for 2 seconds, aaaand he's going into the turn.*

Oncoming traffic was starting to go halfway through his turn...idiot.

Meatal Monkey and Charlie bucket will know the intersection. I used to commute through the Powder Springs and Whitlock intersection every day. The traffic would back up to where it would take 2+ light cycles to get through. People would stack up out in the middle to make a left turn at times 3 cars, plus another 2-3 cars would blow the left turn red, every side had a left turn lane and signal. I'd love to see this and hammer the accelerator as soon as I had green from a cross direction and strand people in the middle. Then they are crosswise to traffic going around them while in the middle of a major intersection. Loved the look on their faces. Helps to have a really big truck!

Driving rules around here

#2 At a 4 way stop, stop at the sign, then pull forward one car length and stop again, just to confuse everyone.

#4 The higher your 4X4 truck, the brighter your headlight bulbs need to be. Other drivers need to feel like they are near the sun when

I'm done

#2 i did this once just to fuck with a geezer neighbor of mine and boy the guy was PISSED i thot he was going to ram me (he didn't recognize me lol)

#4 usually these tonka truck fanboys run with an upward rake so the headlights are aimed over my roof

just today one of these tonkas who musta been having his period teaches me a lesson by punching it right up to my bumper

then swerves around me cutting it close "just to show me how he could've run over me if he felt like it"

lame