my 40mm mikuni score !!!!!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you can buy rebuild kits from wolf creek racing and a linkage kit (Center pull kit) from Troy Ermish get rid of that old linkage kit comes with cable and all the parts, I have it on my wagon and have only had to tune them once and the are way easier to syncronise*

Clayton

Troy may also have a rebuild kit for 40s too

you can buy rebuild kits from wolf creek racing and a linkage kit (Center pull kit) from Troy Ermish get rid of that old linkage kit comes with cable and all the parts, I have it on my wagon and have only had to tune them once and the are way easier to syncronise*

Clayton

Troy may also have a rebuild kit for 40s too

Do you know offhand about how much the linkage kits are?

about 100$ -7 years ago from Troy its just a Toyota 18RG enter pull kit. Kinda cheezy really

also make sure your mikunis the linkage can be changed to the center.

I have a set where it will not work(i think) If I remeber right the ends are wedged on and cant unsrew the nut.

photo on left

This manifold(Cannon) has to be cut to get full movement otherwise it will hit the center

I just left the bar on there

HPIM0271 (2).JPG mikunisrocky_thumb.jpg

I've been to Overseas Auto... they're pretty cool, seem to know what they're talking about.

Just because I happen to have a card: 1.604.879.6288 or http://www.overseas-auto.com

Or... Specialty Engineering, also up here... they seem to be a little bit more on top of the Datsun scene... 1.604.521.9232

about 100$ -7 years ago from Troy its just a Toyota 18RG enter pull kit. Kinda cheezy really

also make sure your mikunis the linkage can be changed to the center.

I have a set where it will not work(i think) If I remeber right the ends are wedged on and cant unsrew the nut.

photo on left

This manifold(Cannon) has to be cut to get full movement otherwise it will hit the center

I just left the bar on there

the old kit was a take off on the toyota stuff I think, he has them punched now but the rest is the same and I think they are around $125 with the cable and everything else