48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will it be?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW! I'm jacked up!!!

Chuck Norris sent Jesus a birthday card on December 25th and it wasn't Jesus’ birthday. Jesus was to scared to correct Chuck Norris and to this day December 25th is known as Jesus' birthday.

:hmm: wonder if jesus sent him a card yesterday... it was chucks birthday. :huh: 71

Guest kamakazi620

sucks gently kamikaze gently. Seriously I liked Undersiege when it came out forgot it had Busey in it.

SO.............If you liked it THEN remembered Busey was in it you think it sucks now????? WTF??

SO.............If you liked it THEN remembered Busey was in it you think it sucks now????? WTF??

If I was Busey I would go over to Tommy Lee Jones' place and get up enough money to buy every copy and burn them all. How the fuck did they get talked into that cluster fuck?

Guest kamakazi620

If I was Busey I would go over to Tommy Lee Jones' place and get up enough money to buy every copy and burn them all. How the fuck did they get talked into that cluster fuck?

So..............Your sayin' they need to "Under Seige" Under Seige????

No i still like it what I was saying is Busey didn't ruin it. It was a good movie. Steven Segal is the anti-busey he negated his negative effect (if any) on the movie. Not sure I actually said anything in English there but there you have it.

Busey plays a great evil dude in my opinion

Datzenmike, I'll have you know I own the dual DVD set of Under Seige and Under Seige 2 and the first one ROCKS. Oh wait, let me rephrase that: IT ROCKS!!! :D

C'mon, it had a naked chick with perfect boobs jump out of a cake! How could that possibly be bad?

Datzenmike, I'll have you know I own the dual DVD set of Under Seige and Under Seige 2 and the first one ROCKS. Oh wait, let me rephrase that: IT ROCKS!!! :D

C'mon, it had a naked chick with perfect boobs jump out of a cake! How could that possibly be bad?

MMMMMMMMM Erika Eleniak. Lots of wasted potential babies over her.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/4765237/erika_eleniak_topless_in_under_siege/