Busey vs Sheen

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will it be?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buesy looks looney but I'm gunna go with sheen he's hardcore. He bangs 7g rocks in one sitting, he has two" goddesses ", held his ground during his interview she couldnt even make him slip up.and he even came out clean for his test. He makes buesy looks like a "droopey eyed arm less baby"

Oh... its all in fun. I'm just bored at work and trying to break up the Datsun this, 510 that, 620 this, stuff for once.

I know, we have all started our own share of threads that get locked, no harm done. I think sheen is bat shit crazy, though in a different way than Busey. Sheen seems delirious, like he is an alien from a different planet, making no sense of things he tries to make sense of. Busey is just eccentric. Sheen is either completely fried from drugs, or putting on an act

Read up on the producer Sheen has the pissing contest with.He ain't no saint by a long stretch either.THis is a typical Hollywood power struggle gone nuclear.But on the other hand if you had a liberal lunatic like Martin Sheen for a dad,both your oars wouldn't be in the water either.

No way he passed a 'Wall Mart Home Drug Testing Kit' . Pull a blood sample and let the chip fall where they may. If, IF he should by some miracle manage to pull off a pass on the drugs, he's a 'crack head' addict and will only relapse. I don't think he has the stones to get over all this shit today and go on tomorrow. Besides Hollywood won't forgive him for this. Well it could if he hits bottom and grovels and eats shit for a while. I foresee he has a long long way to fall yet. Sad.

I voted Sheen. I don't have any news articles or animation to back it up but anyone who knows my 2 ex-wives knows I know crazy. Sheen is still young too he's got plenty of time to really take this all the way in my opinion.