71 "lucky blue" pickup

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my 1971 1600 datsun pickup it's in my shop as of now my pumpken broke on the rear end and I'm waiting on the part but hay it is wut it is but it's not a rat . Cus this thing is 101 og I'm like third owner . Hope u like yer gunna see more of this truck in the next yer or two

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620

Follow the rules and DON'T expect people to Read your Mind on What you want,You posted in the "For sale" and "Wanted" thread and now you say you need parts????? Really??? you need parts??? well please post in the "Parts wanted" thread DER DER YO!!!!!

Guest kamakazi620

But it is for sale I'm gunna try my best to be nice on here and thinks man I mean that

Cool Cool,just remember to follow the rules post location (i know it sounds dumb but some people won't look at your location on yer profile)and a price.

But wood sell it's a grate truck got all servic paypers showing wut mony has bean dumped into it to keep her going it wuz like a maroon? Sorry 4 not righting like a pro if u want to talk I'm stoked to here from you my name is Dereck and and you can call or Tex I don't care hit me up 406 5951976 dereckewilliams@gmail.com want 2500 or we can talk I want a 1978 or 79 datsun king cab it has to be sum wut cleen don't care about paint snug topper is a big plus I'm in Montana and the truck has a hardly no rust under the doors is smooth . And it's never bean tweeked on think god . You ain't gunna finde one like this I will bet it's strate stock I tinted the windos to save the purpl seat let's talk

• Like 1

If I don't sell gunna just keep it first 2500 gets it . And it's not 101 $ lolol that made me roll on the floor !!! It's 101 clean is wut I ment and it an olriginl? Crap just call I want to get rid of it cus I live were it snows and want mony to get a 78 x cab bullet is the best I luuuv thim lol . Trying to get the pics . The "pichers" to prove I have had 6 or 7 trucks just got to get thim off the x and frends I'm no crap talker just a datsun lover... Thinks ratsun for the post . By the way the truck is not a ratsun or a frankinstin lolol

• Like 1

another tip. try and improve your spelling. i know I'm not the best example of this but reading your posts just makes my head hurt.

Yes. I only read all that to see how horrid it was. I'm prob not going to read anymore posts. And for god sakes, use the edit post button instead of starting an entire new post.

Ok fellas, enough with harassing the new (bad speller) guy..

Dereck, I'm assuming this is a For Sale ad as it's in the For Sale section.

Sounds like the price is $2500 OBO or trade for a 78/79 620 Kingcab.

I also assume your location is Livingston Montana?

If you need parts you'll want to post in the Parts Wanted section.

I understand your excited, but slow down and think about what your typing. Potential buyers and people that would like to help with your questions need to be able to understand what it is your trying to say.

i do

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Best Comeback EVER!

Radio

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.