Southern Idaho Datsun's VIDEO TEASER

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I'd like to know is why the avatars look like someone cut them out of Super Street magazine? And neither dumb bimbo is leaning on a Datsun? :blink: (Pardon if you actually know those women and they are not dumb bimbos.)

Teaser is set up nice, but very short. And you need to adjust your bumperettes, which are very cool. The passenger side one looks kicked at an extreme angle, moreso than the driver's side.

• Like 1

What I'd like to know is why the avatars look like someone cut them out of Super Street magazine? And neither dumb bimbo is leaning on a Datsun? :blink: (Pardon if you actually know those women and they are not dumb bimbos.)

Teaser is set up nice, but very short. And you need to adjust your bumperettes, which are very cool. The passenger side one looks kicked at an extreme angle, moreso than the driver's side.

girls infront of nissans is the coolest rasun fad.... try to find bimbos leaning on datsuns, almost impossible....... and the bumperettes are farmer joes so hate on him.... and stop riff raffing....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

its a joke man, you guys are just (for lack off a better word) crazy.

Just wondering so i asked :) that is true lol

Ohh and mine is leaning on a Nissan.. so i doubt you need a history lesson on what Nissan used to be long ago,

Not on a datsun truck... true, but not everyone's avatar has a datsun in it. My name is Blondesn521s.. so i found a picture with a blonde in it.... and a Nissan car (cause there's none leaning on a 521, and certainly not going to have a corvette in the picture)

So hopefully that cleared why my avatar is the way it is and if not i don't know what else to say :)

lol HRH, i got em from the junkyard that way...

when i put em on the truck i noticed the same thing.. i need a torch to get it back...

i like it tho... it drags the ground every one and while, and on wired driveways... lol

that was the part he showed us off the camera... it looks great! lol

MOAR!!!

what camera where you using to shoot farmers truck?

(went to film school so Im an equipment nerd :lol: }

Wait a minute, YOU went to film school? AND you're moving to Cali? Are we going to see Transformers 4, Rise of the Datbots anytime soon? :D

Farmer Joe, you should get a torch and fix those, they'd look better. If you can make it to Spokane you can borrow mine.

BlondesN521s: I'm calling you out! You MUST, I REPEAT MUST go find a hot blonde and get a picture of her on a 521 as per your screen name! Do it!

• Like 1

Dood that video shit is pretty awesome. I think you should make the fades a little longer, like it fades between shots to fast but thats just me. Its badass.

Tell you what, come to canby, ill be there. im sure we could get some more people on board, do a cruise and get some badass video!

Wait a minute, YOU went to film school? AND you're moving to Cali? Are we going to see Transformers 4, Rise of the Datbots anytime soon? :D

Farmer Joe, you should get a torch and fix those, they'd look better. If you can make it to Spokane you can borrow mine.

BlondesN521s: I'm calling you out! You MUST, I REPEAT MUST go find a hot blonde and get a picture of her on a 521 as per your screen name! Do it!

Ill get a pic of a blond on my 521 later today

Haha, no. And if it rains then it probably wont happen. Ill get one soon tho

Wait a minute, I just remembered you have kids right? And isn't your wife's hair brown? If you put a pic up of your daughter and make me look like pedobear, well, that's just not cricket! :P Let the record show I was watching "Under Siege" last night. The cake scene is what I was thinking when I said hot blonde!