1976 620 kingcab selling questions

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's as rough, if not rougher, than my white '76 KC that I bought for $200 less than a year and a half ago. And mine ran once I charged the battery. Needed a carb right away (leaky), but it did start and move under its own power as was. The owner of that one was a Datsun enthusiast, and he wanted a lot more for it too. I made my offer, 3 months later it was in my driveway.

The tach adds a bit of value. Revised, $125. Clean it up and make it driveable it's still a sub- $1000 truck, because of the location and the extensive bed seam rust (and that's some of the worst bed seam rust I've seen outside the Rust Belt States. Even my Minnesota truck didn't have that much bed rust). Places where Datsuns still aren't relatively common, it might get more. It'd still have to be running to get anything other than essentially scrap value.

what the hell did you do to your poor truck..Last time I saw it, it was all running etc. damn you let it go....get it running again...

And as far as this site goes....everyone has an opinion...some very helpful. some, not so much..I just take what I can and ignore the rest..

• 2 months later...

Do you own a 610 ?... Not many people do.. Ive owned this car since 1985.. From a datsun perspective, its a big deal..not many people can say they own a 610 ... And I can

Epic. And I agree 100 percent :thumbup:

More of the 610 sedan. That will make 4 of us on here ;)

From the lilited pics & info Id say lif you want to sell your truck & motors prolly ask for $1000 obo for all. Or you could take the time to clean it up & throw the motor in get it running & get a lot more. Good luck.

• 1 month later...