Oic's Please

I'm taking a HTML class learning website coding and stuff. The final project is to make a website and my obvious idea was one about Datsun's. I need images and part of the deal is I need permission to use them and all. The page will be 5-8 pages so I'm thinking 5-8 Datsun's and a bit of info on each one. No offense to any other 610 guys but I'm going to use pictures of Kelly's 610 for that one, and mine or indy's 710 (if thats ok) for the 710 page...still need other flavors though :D

any help is appreciated.

oh and I got like 2 weeks to do this.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill try and get some better pictures..

IMG_20101230_125102.jpg

The previous owner found this 521 sitting in a field on a farm. He purchased it 15 years ago, with 106k miles on the odometer. Over the 15 years he had it, he has rebuilt everything. Motor/trans, brakes/suspension, alternator etc. New glass, new tail light housings and lenses, new window regulators etc. He is now retired, and has no place to work on it or can afford to. I bought it with 129500 miles, it just had an oil change a few miles before that. Sold it to me for a 100 dollars. Odometer now reads 130k.

some more pics. and thanks for compliment on my photo chop

DSCF2089.jpg

DSCF2088.jpg

DSCF2164.jpg

P1010182.jpg

1985 nissan 720. lowered 1.25". homebrew air dam, roll pan, hood scoop. shortened long bed (short bed truck). schneider cam, pacesetter header, weber 32/36 dgv, ported head.

bought to haul my dirtbike and camping stuff into the woods.

any more info/pics needed just ask

someone post up pics of there 411 that runs, they need to be represented but mine isnt nice enough to post, no interior and a hole in the side of the block

it doesnt have to run to be a wonderful car. Nor does it need to be shiny and pretty. My car is ratty but i'm using it too.