510 bluebird grill for sale on ebay not mine

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now everyone who was watching this and hoping to get it for an affordable price are now screwed.

lot of this going around lately

plus its a violation of the for sale rules

Ads placed without a price & location are subject to removal. Auction style postings will also be removed.

• Like 2

lot of this going around lately

plus its a violation of the for sale rules

Ads placed without a price & location are subject to removal. Auction style postings will also be removed.

shit now we have to start following the rules... i thought this was ratsun?

• Like 1

LoL@Micro, you're right!

I wouldn't stress on this one really, the grill is beat to shit, and its over priced. Ive seen nicer for around the same price. Well worth waiting for a good one.

Paint wise yeah it's kind of beat looking but you're overlooking the emblems, which bring in about $50+ just for the supersonic one, and the other SSS one isn't easy to find either. So based on the last few Bluebird grills going for $600, it's not out of the question regarding price. I sure wish I had the OG supersonic badge on mine. Maybe I'll bid on this one to slap on my 2 door to match the on one my goon. :P

Yep, definitely wondering...I have 2 of these, and I don't need them both! Would be funny to see a flood of Bluebird grilles on ebay after this.

I have my doubts that the sale would be completed, but as you said Jim, you never know.

That's around what I purchased mine for on ebay a few years back around $1200. Mine came with the supersonic bluebird badge like this one which makes for a much larger audience. This was when they were still rare to see and going for $600 for beat up ones. Don't think I would do that again though.

Heck if that's the going price I'd sell mine for $1000! :D

Mine's in great shape, just came with the "GL" badge, not the supersonic badge but with the price difference you can buy a few other cool badges.

So exactly what year/years of bluebirds did these come on?

The January issue of G-works (Japanese magazine) has a breakdown of 510's and the different grilles. It says this came with later '72 and newer coupes and 4 doors. Japan market, of course.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.