510 Rear Disc Brake Conversion Brackets

HO Ho Ho, look what Santa has for you!

Pair of brackets for converting your 510 sedan from rear drum brakes to disc brakes using 86-87 Nissan Maxima rear calipers and 1982 200sx rear rotors.

They come with installation instructions that cover the the brake conversion, parking brake solution, and custom brake line instructions.Mounting bolts included.

dsc0992.jpg

$100 with free shipping in the USA.

No PM's. Email me at: engineered.datsun@gmail.com

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wont these brackets with the maxima rear discs fit in a 13" rim? if so ill take them

Actually, the discs are still 1982 200sx, the calipers are from the Maxi.

I have sold them to customers with 13" wheels, I never heard anything back, so I assume either they fit, or they swapped wheels.

If you find out they dont fit, I can give a full refund minus shipping charges. I am easy to work with like that.

What calipers (if any) and your brackets will fit inside 13" libres?

I put a set of Aaron's 200sx ones on with my 13" x 7" libres and they fit fine. I assume the "Maxima" ones should be fine too. I think it would depend on the 13's though

Here is a pic of them with some 14" panasports, and you can see, there's a lot of room.

P1010961Small.jpg

P1010965Small.jpg

I am easy to work with like that.

Aaron ROCKS!

Do you sell rotors and calipers too?

Nope, I dont sell the other parts. I cannot sell them cheap enough. Your local auto parts store would always beat me in price, because they have a lot more buying power than lowly old me.

I have found excellent prices from Rockauto.com (don't forget to factor in shipping charges), and sometimes my local parts stores will have killer deals on the rotors. i picked up a set from Knecht's one time for $7 per rotor (1982 200sx)!

My instructions also tell you where to get the custom brake lines and what the part numbers are for them, they are about $25-30 for the set from techna-fit.

I put a set of Aaron's 200sx ones on with my 13" x 7" libres and they fit fine. I assume the "Maxima" ones should be fine too. I think it would depend on the 13's though

Here is a pic of them with some 14" panasports, and you can see, there's a lot of room.

P1010961Small.jpg

P1010965Small.jpg

Aaron ROCKS!

how much are yours? and thx for all the info.

I only sell the brackets. you can pick up the rest of the parts from pretty much any auto parts store or your local Pick-n-pull autowrecker.

The installation instructions have a lot of helpful part numbers for sourcing the parts. Bracket pricing is in the first post.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.