Pics NOT Oics

Bob3

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant fucking stand it either. It drives me crazy just like driving behind a diesel. all the while the dick behind the wheel thinks it's just fine and probably funny cause he cant smell a damn thing up front in his tightly sealed cab that i want to make his coffin.

some things like the word oics or smelling diesel "which tends to flip a switch in my head to kill" just bother some people like me. others could care less and even think its funny enough to poke and make fun of the person it bothers.

I cant fucking stand it either. It drives me crazy just like driving behind a diesel. all the while the dick behind the wheel thinks it's just fine and probably funny cause he cant smell a damn thing up front in his tightly sealed cab that i want to make his coffin.

some things like the word oics or smelling diesel "which tends to flip a switch in my head to kill" just bother some people like me. others could care less and even think its funny enough to poke and make fun of the person it bothers.

Schadenfreude I guess.

is this a fucking joke, who fucking cares. its a word. its a joke. learn to take it, like your mama did last night (see a joke hahaha......)

im not going to give neg rep or anything, and some things people do and say on ratsun do bug me, but thats what happens when you have this Many people in one place. Do we need a thread for the "i just want you both to know, were all counting on you. good luck" or a thread for "i lolz" im sure that something every one does on here bugs someone else.or how about a thread talking about how annoying non datsun threads are.

no disrespect ment at all or anything, but really :blink:

• Like 2

Hahahaha this is hilarious, just a few minutes ago I was wondering the same thing so I googled it ("oics means pics?" "oics:ratsun.net" and that took me no where. I thought of starting a thread but didn't want to sound like a total newcomer. Then I saw this, funniest thing ever. :D

OICS!!!!!!!!!!!

ya that shit bugs me to, i wasnt active when it all happend so when i came back an read Oics i was like wtf?? i think its retarded an yall need to grow up.

LOL im cereal

so whats the difference between saying oics rather then pics and saying cereal rather then serious??

not that im a big fan of the whole oic thing but really, you just told people to grow up and quoted a fucking cartoon....