Thinking About Sellin The Mama

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any money to fix it, I have negative money! That's why I'm selling... I just really need the money but if it doesn't sell I'll have to figure out a way to get some because I will keep her! Where in Round Rock is he?

i will get the info FWD to you. I'll also see who else I know in the area.

dallas is about 3hrs north (depending on what part) from Austin. Wife and I used to go down there a few times a year to visit friends.

start baking out of the house.... one of our neighbors in Mesquite does this and she made a business out of it. Cookie mom I think it is...

etsy?

go around with your basket to auto dealers. we used to have a lady bring the stuff to us...fresh muffins and stuff, they were good. There quite a few dealers around I'm sure. Just make the prices easy on the techs.

Stand on a corner and sell your muffins.

She sold cookies...breakfast sandwiches....muffins....techs like food....id goto the parts stores too....who kn.ows...goto a nissan dealer and tell your story how your selling baked goods to raise money to keep going and you need the dime worked on. I'm sure you could find a sap in there to help out.

But look into that sixth street...its local to you!

Make sure whoever you take the car knows what they are doing. If you really want help just make friends with someone in a decent high end stereo shop and they will hook you up. I worked at a very high end shop in LA for a few years building multiple IASCA and demo cars and I have seen first hand many screwed up vehicles.

Ummm... thanks for the clarification but I wasn't referring to the 6th street bar I was talking about Fix he's in Dallas

its actually a music venue and not a bar; the owner is trying to reinvent it to be like the Parish, but that is neither here nor there as you dont seem interested

its actually a music venue and not a bar; the owner is trying to reinvent it to be like the Parish, but that is neither here nor there as you dont seem interested

I said that it would be awesome! :blink:

And Foxy I don't have any steelies to put on and I really have no money to invest in anything...

so the main problem (read the Ebay ad) is the there is a power drain. I think I would pull the fuse to the radio. There is a way to check. Its been a while since I did this but I'm sure someone will chime in and correct if I'm wrong. If you have a test light, you can put it between the negative (I think) post and the terminal (they would be unattached). If the test light is glowing, its showing the draw, start pulling fuses, when you pull the fuse and the light goes out, the draw is on that circuit.