people are talking crap about datsuns...

so im on this forum and this guy started talking crap about datsuns and he drives his girlfriend's mustang. i found this picture and i wanted to put ford on the plate but i dont have photo shop. so could someone help me out. heres the picture

1255567585030.jpg?w=319&h=443

thanks guys

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

opinions are like assholes: everyone has one and some stink.

haha you guys are right but it pisses me off cause these are the best cars ever made! (in my opinion) and idk what it is but i hate mustangs, and especially the douche bags that drive them

haha you guys are right but it pisses me off cause these are the best cars ever made! (in my opinion) and idk what it is but i hate mustangs, and especially the douche bags that drive them

Well, let him know that he can suck your ass and drive his girlfriends car while you drive your own car. He's clearly jealous. Just make sure he's aware that a 240 with an LS1 would annihilate his shitstang and leave it at that. Some datsuns are crap, same with Mustangs. let him be him, and you be you. Be the bigger man and let it go.

Well, let him know that he can suck your ass and drive his girlfriends car while you drive your own car. He's clearly jealous. Just make sure he's aware that a 240 with an LS1 would annihilate his shitstang and leave it at that. Some datsuns are crap, same with Mustangs. let him be him, and you be you. Be the bigger man and let it go.

yea true thanks guys. its just its a forum of a shop my brother is a part of and he got me into it. (no offense) but all they do is drive 240s and civics, and if it doesnt have an sr20 or ka its shit to them and it just angers me. thats why i joined this forum cause you guys appreciateold old school motors and they just act like its a fashion statement to have an sr20, but fuckem there stupid

Moar idiots thinking datsuns are POS's, definately means more selection for us...........plus fighting on an online forum is kinda like the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarted.

i've heard the last part of that saying before,only I heard it as "Racing in a Honda is like the special Olympics- Even if you win,you're still retarded! as for the "Ford guy,who has to drive his girlfriends mustang" (that pretty much says it right there doesn't it?! ) I agree with the rest of you. I'm glad those types don't get it! It's hard enough to find parts,without having to compete for them with all those people!

tell him that he needs to get right and leave it at that. I GUARENTEE your Z would Crush his mustang handling wise, and possibly at 1/4 mile, i dont know what mustang it is.

this thread reminds me of something i read once.

" The idea of a Datsun B210 and its 2,000-pound curb weight mated to an 85-horsepower engine leaves me strangely excited. To put that power into perspective, that engine/weight combination gave the B210 a power-to-weight ratio of 1 horsepower per 23.5 pounds, which was only slightly worse than the power-to-weight ratio of a V-6 powered Mustang II (1:22.1). Like the Mustang II, the B210 was rear wheel drive, which undoubtedly made it an absolute blast to drive in inclement weather. But unlike the Mustang II, even the hottest 85-horsepower B210 could exceed 25 mpg on the highway. If you ask me, the B210 even looked better than the Mustang II" from http://www.carlustblog.com/2010/04/car-lust-classicdatsun-b210.html

Now take a b210 and put a KA in it with a fatty turbo.... or better yet take your 210 with a KA and a fatty turbo.... that shits probably faster than the new mustang gt. that guy can suck ratsun.nets balls.

You know there are a quite a few guys at the SCCA nationals in.....Mustangs. And there are a lot of Mustangs that will take Datsuns. Just saying as much as I enjoy a good flame war with mullets on a strange forum. :P

Okay, I just went there and the Admin has a video of drifting 240s as the avatar. And the handle is purpletop240. Uber gay, I can't even spare the effort to go start shit, although I did look for a Datsun-related bashing and couldn't find any.

To compare that would be like Skib driving a BMW with a handle of "weinerschlidein" :D

I might just be crazy but.

I feel like datsuns are much different from other cars, When I get behind the wheel of a datsun my soul is soothed. Problems in life vanish.

I feel like I can conquer the world. I have no worries. Working on the datsuns does it too but not to the effect of hearing that L series sing at my

command. When I think of datsuns now they are at a level in which no car can compare. I have so much respect for my datsun and other datsuns that I cant put

them down. Someone can tell me they want to race me with there corvette or what have you, and I still tell them I will win. I KNOW I wont cross that finish

line first, but maybe I will win on a much higher level. Its an underdog mentality. Maybe im childish and have more imagination than I should but Passion Is

all you have in this life.... Love your Datsun it will make you a better person.

I might just be crazy but.

I feel like datsuns are much different from other cars, When I get behind the wheel of a datsun my soul is soothed. Problems in life vanish.

I feel like I can conquer the world. I have no worries. Working on the datsuns does it too but not to the effect of hearing that L series sing at my

command. When I think of datsuns now they are at a level in which no car can compare. I have so much respect for my datsun and other datsuns that I cant put

them down. Someone can tell me they want to race me with there corvette or what have you, and I still tell them I will win. I KNOW I wont cross that finish

line first, but maybe I will win on a much higher level. Its an underdog mentality. Maybe im childish and have more imagination than I should but Passion Is

all you have in this life.... Love your Datsun it will make you a better person.

Nah, its not childish or crazy.....i just kind of call it the Tao..........I have only had that feeling with datsuns in general and my old dodge neon...........yea they have their haters (many) and yea there may only be a few of them that people deem "worthy" or that one is "ok for a datsun" etc..........

But the feeling you get, the energy you feel from working on it, driving it, caring for it as well as it cares for you, the feeling that you get when you think of other vehicles from our vintage that just AREN'T around anymore, but not a day goes by I don't see a datsun that doesen't make me smile.........and i have never come out to my datsun in a parking lot and have someone stop me and give me hate.......everyone praises what an amazing vehicle they were, and still are and how they regretted ever getting rid of theirs......I have helped a dozen people find a datsun like they used to have over the years and they all still have them and drive them.........that's something you just don't see everyday.

I live a datsun life.......I grew up in the extended cab of a 79 620 that my dad bought brand new. I have seen the northwest out of those little windows with me and my younger brother playing, sleeping and fighting, with no seatbelts on during a time that was more real to me than life seems now sometimes, and I own that truck now!

Amen to the Datsun way.

Bill