SICKS 1st DIME BUILD.

sick620

I got a 69 510 wagon. I got it for $40, a sub and amp, and a extra l 18 motor i had. It is in awesome restorable condition from the dash back.... BUT it needs a windsheild, a driver fender, front valance, and a dash.... plus a power train. Im running into issues because the car has a lost title. If I get the title I am trading my friend for his 4 door thats is complete and in equal condition.... it runs! If I cant get a title im probably titling it as a 4 door and keeping it and fixing it up. here it is....

IMAG0079.jpg

either way you will see a dime project here.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

first update

IMAG0081.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

Junk yard find.... Weber $24, Intake $23.50 for use on whichever dime. Started cleaning em.

They were NASTY! I will have to get me some Gasoline tomorrow morning and let the carb soak for

a day or a few :lol: When I get a motor for the dime I will try out the weber, If it runs good

no use in rebuilding it... I havnt came across a bad weber yet they last as long as datsuns.

IMAG0084.jpg

IMAG0085.jpg

Title is figured out!!! Now should I keep it and fix it up? Or trade for a 4 door? Im going to be stressing this out so hard :(

4door! Actually any 510 is cool so you can't loose! But since I have a 521 I wanted something a little less utilitarian for my DD, so I went for a sedan. If I had my druthers it would have been a 2-door, but beggars can't be choosers in New England! Or even better a JDM hardtop!

Glad the title got straightened out! And great freakin score on that weber and offy!

4door! Actually any 510 is cool so you can't loose! But since I have a 521 I wanted something a little less utilitarian for my DD, so I went for a sedan. If I had my druthers it would have been a 2-door, but beggars can't be choosers in New England! Or even better a JDM hardtop!

Glad the title got straightened out! And great freakin score on that weber and offy!

ya 2 doors are where its at. There was one local here for $800 a month ago. But the problem with having a datsun club in the area, everyone is always competing and it was picked up within 6 hours of being posted. So I will just have to be happy with a 4 door I guess. I will have the title monday or tuesday of next week. And the trading will commence. The guy Im trading too has an extra 4 door parts car, so we are going to be changing around parts between the 3 to get a trade we both like, but I will end up getting a fairly straight 4 door complete and running. It takes alot of stress off of me and having to find all of the parts I need for the goon.

get the 4 door! they look sick lowered! and every one wants a 2 door, i just think the 4 doors look better :)

Hear hear! :cool:

While I would say a 2-door coupe is definitely my favorite, a 2-door sedan is less aesthetically pleasing than a 4-door sedan. Just doesn't seem right... I think there's a reason only the US/Canada got em... same as the park-bench bumpers.. :rolleyes: