Photoshoot with The Green Beast

NCRmtrsprts510

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone, and if anyone in the San Jose area wants to do some photoshoots let me know and we can probably set up a time to go shootthumbup1.gif

looks great! I have my air filter in the same place with my Ka-Turbo. You ever have any problems with rain? Mine would bog when in the rain from sucking up water.

i dont have any problems at all because this thing will never see a wet road. If there is a 20% chance of rain in the area, it stays in the garage. laugh.gif

Dude that is one badass car. Gotta ask, dont you get MAD FENDER GRIND when you turn with that much offset???

in the front it rubs when it bottoms out, against the top of the tire, but not when im turning it clears the fenders perfectly but rubs a little on the wheel well when fully turned, but on the passenger rear i have mad bite with the flare digging into the tire destroying it and destroying the flare, i need to fix it one of these days, but idk really how without ripping the flare off. tongue.gif

Take a grinder to the rear brake drums.......... :lol: ............. the car looks great man......... .. in about six months I'd be down for a photoshoot

indy... WHERE are you located??

and does anyone know if the maxima rear disc swap sinks the wheels in at all?

• 2 weeks later...

Like the car but like most steelies they stick out!!!!!!!! Look at the cherokees with steelies.

best to get the correct wheel to fit in better. wait for somebody to seel some old JDM wheels.

ROTAS are cheap. or soembody hurting and get soem Panasports. Thats how I got my set before I smashed my car/broke a wheel.

A parecomposite spook airdam would look cool also