620girl's new Datsun

620girl

t got my first Datsun a couple days ago. its a 77 Datsun 620 truck. Ive been wanting one for awhile and finally had the money for it.

I cleaned it up real nice and made it shine. It needs a new carb in it which is on its way here.

there is some rust in spots but no biggy. it had a canopy on it when i bought it. it was hideous and old. that had to go right away.

It has original paint. I was thinkin about painting it a different color but now im not sure if i wanna do that.

Needs some work done on the interior. some vents are broken and the bench seat i need to fix or replace.

has some surface rust on the drivers side floor board i plan on fixing. the passenger side floor board has already been replaced.

It was in really good shape when i got it. It runs awesome and I love it.

SAM_0520.jpgSAM_0522.jpgSAM_0516.jpgSAM_0515.jpgSAM_0541.jpgSAM_0539.jpgSAM_0537.jpgSAM_0536.jpgSAM_0542.jpgSAM_0548.jpgSAM_0543.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet! Looks way better without the CanOpee :blink: Pretty cool truck & sounds like its a good runner. Should be good to go once we get the weber on there. Keep us updated on the progress. with pics of course :D

SAM_0536.jpg

My grill looked like that and I painted the outer ring (even along the bottom of the hood trim) silver and the next ring in titanium and the center black. I think it looks better. Nice truck btw. :)

New620KC5-2-09007.jpg

620028.jpg

620031.jpg

Enjoy your new toy!