@#$%^@# GAS THIEF!!!

Went to fill the Pathfinder, thinking I needed a tuneup due to crappy gas mileage. Squeezed the gas handle and gas start leaking out behind the fender! I look and the hose between the filler cap and the tank has been cut! :angry: I got some steel braid and now I need the replacement hose, $39 from Nissan. The alarm will be on her by this weekend! and I will be makin some rock salt rounds for the shotty as well. :o

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could pay for a tank of gas for what it is gonna cost to fix this, You can bet your @ss I will get them next time. Had the same thing happen to the reg cab 720, had to wire the alarm to the gas flap. I will be wrapping the hose in steel braid and laying a wire under it to the alarm and the the wire will also be to a switch on the cap. Part of me wants to wire the braid to a bit of voltage. :devil: mayby a coil and isolate it from the frame..... :blink:

I could pay for a tank of gas for what it is gonna cost to fix this, You can bet your @ss I will get them next time. Had the same thing happen to the reg cab 720, had to wire the alarm to the gas flap. I will be wrapping the hose in steel braid and laying a wire under it to the alarm and the the wire will also be to a switch on the cap. Part of me wants to wire the braid to a bit of voltage. :devil: mayby a coil and isolate it from the frame..... :blink:

that way when they cut into the fuel filler hose it will shock them and throw sparks... igniting the gas in the tank and blowing the vehicle up on them. that will teach them to steal ur gas ollz

No need for rock salt, the real deal is what you should use with these people.

The “Castle Doctrine” bill removes the “duty to retreat” if an individual is attacked in his or her home, vehicle, place of business or any other place he or she has a legal right to be. This legislation also states that victims may use necessary force to defend themselves against the attacker.

You no longer have to drag the dirt bag inside your house if you live in a red state.

http://tekel.wordpress.com/2007/10/09/the-castle-doctrine-a-state-by-state-summary/

mapzf.png