It's Snowing!

HRH

If I live long enough to last out the day, it's snowing in Airway Heights now. That means that in 5 minutes when I open the store, it will become a hell-fest for the rest of the day of coolant, wiper blades, and general panic. Going to try and still make it to Hot Rod Cafe tonight, but we'll see how long it lasts and how crazy people get!

Anybody else have any snow?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the long term winter forecast says "La Nina" as a result of "el nino" will be making it colder than the pole ralphies freind got his tongue stuck to in "a christmas story".... blowing winds for the north, (damn great white north and their cold weather blowing down to us)

As I type this....it is 8:32 AM.

Mikes post reads 8:49 AM

Hmmmmmmm....I know I'm a little behind the times up here... :lol: ...but WTF? :D

Anywho.....I think we're going to get a shit load of snow this year

Once on this web site your on "RATSUN" time,kinda like the twilight zone,but surrounded by "special people" :D

Well, actually, I hope it snows 4 feet as soon as possible so I can go have fun with the truck! And pull hot chicks out of the ditch for "favors." :D

Gonna build a giant CaddyHack Ice Statue again this year HRH ? (giant dick) :lol:

Just a light drizzle around Portland Metro area ,,, not much ,,, been working out in it most of the morning ! :D

Hoping to get the sedan (in picture) over to the body shop this weekend. It'll be gone for the winter to get those doors fixed and some good paint on it. Mrs. d thinks a Black Cherry would be a close match. I want Black but a deep deep burgundy is Ok with me.

Now I'll have some room to fill in the driveway. :lol: :lol: :lol: