I know this ain't the time, but..

Im thinking of moving away from Southern Oregon, the hot summers, great fishing/hunting etc.. May have to sell my datsuns too

And moving to......

Sequim Washington

Of all places

Larry

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coeur d' Alene is much nicer than Sequim. I grew up in CDA, wish I was living there now. The job market isn't the greatest, but I would think similar to Sequim or perhaps a little better. Just may have to commute to a job.

Its really nice up there. I was born in Silverton, right next Wallace. Got alot of relatives up there still. Grandpa's, uncle's,cousin's, Father were all miners at one time of their lives.

I own a heating and air company. I figured I can easily start another company somewhere else or apply for jobs. CDA and surrounding area HVAC companies are always looking for new employee's. Right now there are about 6 different job postings on craigs in that area.

But who knows, I may just stay here and tuff it out.

Larry

squim has the least rain of any place in washington :blink:

Ya, I know. LOL 15-17" a year. Port Angeles 26-28" Then 50 miles west you got the Hoh rain forest about 150" a year Crazy...

But Northern Idaho gets the hot weather that I like. Lived in Port Angeles from '78 to '92 then moved to Grants Passt till present, I love the sun..The Heat.... And lots of bass fishing :thumbup:

Larry

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Looks like I'l be moving sooner than later. Im being forced to move out of our house. My wife's G pa carried the contract on our house. So since we are ready told him we are moving this summer, he got a lawyer involved. We have to be out the 1st of April. According to him and the lawyer, we faulted on three different items. Two of them I agree with but the other one is just stupid. Oh well, The move date will be a few months earlier.

Larry