• Bleach
    • Rhapakatui
    • deadmonkey

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my only suggestion is next time have the voting over a weekend, will get the most exposure and views, I think more people would particpate- just my .02

ya that was a pain in my ass having to stay up late on a work night.

also implied but not stated in the original rules...

this is your contest hippy, your rules. but i get to bathe.

on a side note:

a alternate faction of insurgents is trying to force a recount of the votes by submitting after the fact. these actions will only lead to further complications in the intraweb zone. we are told by the ratsun defense force that a squad of flaming post whores will be sent out to deal with the situation.

Nice job ]2edeye! I know what happened: I was missing the comic element...hmmmm. Seriously, I could have found a use for 2 more Ratsun stickers but now I don't have the responsibility of the next contest. YEA, I was the first loser!

I will be back.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the photoshop contests, however I'm not very good, I'd like to say there is alot of talent on here. Which brings me to a question. "I think maybe there should be two winners?; One person for a photo that looks like a real picture; And a Second person could win for comedy pictures. I love them both but I think there are two classes here which need to be recognized, cause other wise i find it hard to make up my mind.? Just a thought...

I love the photoshop contests, however I'm not very good...

half the fun is trying, if you dont try, then there is no fun... you like fun dont you? :unsure:

...I think there are two classes here which need to be recognized, cause other wise i find it hard to make up my mind.? Just a thought...

its mob rule round here.

if you want it run different, try, win, change the rules. :fu: