The story of the 3 little pigs

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so when can i start my apprentice ship, i have welding experience and im good at it. i love working with metal. damn man you are a genius, i wish i could do things like this, problem is its hard running a body shop in a driveway. looks great man, you have 12131332412341403240003409999.5 times the patience i have. maybe it goes faster for you since your alot more experienced.

My wife and I are thinking about offering room and board to someone who wants to learn auto body and restore / paint a 510 for them. I would teach that person what i know, and they would help with the 3 paint jobs in the shop, at the end of the day they could work on there own car, and if you do not have a car i might be able to work something out where i can get you in to a car. But We don't have the extra money to pay someone, that is the biggest draw back. I would also furnish materials for your project, room and board (payment).

My wife and I are thinking about offering room and board to someone who wants to learn auto body and restore / paint a 510 for them. I would teach that person what i know, and they would help with the 3 paint jobs in the shop, at the end of the day they could work on there own car, and if you do not have a car i might be able to work something out where i can get you in to a car. But We don't have the extra money to pay someone, that is the biggest draw back. I would also furnish materials for your project, room and board (payment).

Hell I am a 38 year old with a solid career in art and I almost want to drop everything to take that deal! One of you young guys should jump on it!

james your learn to paint deal is a dream come tru for some if it is for reals let me know for i am looking to relocate also....but im a old fart thats been through the crapper a few times ...lol anyway i was wondering if this was the first piggy...this thing is sweet.....

31485470004_large.jpg

Hell I am a 38 year old with a solid career in art and I almost want to drop everything to take that deal! One of you young guys should jump on it!

but im a old fart thats been through the crapper a few times

Or an 'old fart' that is looking to relocate with little to tie him down! That might even work out better! :D

james your learn to paint deal is a dream come tru for some if it is for reals let me know for i am looking to relocate also....but im a old fart thats been through the crapper a few times ...lol anyway i was wondering if this was the first piggy...this thing is sweet.....

31485470004_large.jpg

Was thinking about doing that to my goon yesterday. Nice

Just for the record, this is much funner then actually doing the work.

We painted the roll bar silver, then proceeded with the door jambs. The car was a 2 tone paint job so we 2 tone the door jambs.

D80.jpg

D82.jpg

It's easier to strip the interior of the doors to bare metal and paint them then it is to scuff the many layers of paint. Also you know no other color will ever peek out due to a chip or ?

P1010014.jpg

P1010015-1.jpg

P1010018-1.jpg

Getting the car ready for paint making sure things line up like they should

D83.jpg

D86.jpg

D85.jpg

D87.jpg

Base coat 2 colors

D92.jpg

D93.jpg

Hours of masking for the violet pearl ghost flames

D96.jpg

D94.jpg

D97.jpg

Cleared, buffed on the trailer to it owner. People were giving me thumbs up all the way to the guys shop.

D98.jpg

D99-1.jpg

D100.jpg

There you have it folks, each little piggy has his or her own personality

Stay tuned for the BIG BAD WOLF, maybe not so bad

why oh why do you have to be on the other side of the country??????? around here there isnt any good body guys. they all steal your money and fill your shit with bondo. if you lived here i would take you up on your offer only i would live at my home and commute to work with you.