Should I Get This....

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get this Rover?

• Hell Yea, That things the right kind of Weird!
    • No Way, Insert Generic Negative Comment!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i still say its a rover...

the car manufacuturer that top gear said was the worst ever.

if you have everything you could ever want for the body, go for it. just expect to change everything out and have a project from hell.

i do not envy you, but i will if you finish.

go for the ...

100_3809.jpg

lawn mower/tractor/motorcycle thing that MadMax would be proud of!

:lol:

-goki

It`s a david bradley type tractor,the model in thread looks to be newer than mine cant show mine cause it`s covered with a bunch of stuff in shed but heres some oics

dbcrcult.jpg

pearsaw.jpg

also i got a 250 six out of 76 maverick in garage i could donate to car if that could help with deciding .

So were going out to this Junk Yard on sat in the morning-ish! I will be meeting people in the parking lot of the Fred Meyer in Puyallup The yard opens at 10am, and I would like to leave the lot around ten or so. If interested post please RSVP! No Ratsun Left Behind!

It`s a david bradley type tractor,the model in thread looks to be newer than mine cant show mine cause it`s covered with a bunch of stuff in shed but heres some oics

I had a David Bradly chainsaw. :lol: Looked like this:

IMG_1289.jpg

That is a Ford Anglia van also called the Thames Panel named after the river Thames (pronounced tims I think).

Brian

Pronounced more like TEMS

100_3803.jpg

what is the black panel van/car in this pic? it is awesome!

the black panel car is an anglia (ford) not sure what year? however im pretty positive they never made a delivery style like this one is the pic. Must have been a backyard panel conversion. I want that anglia! NEEDS A 350, and a a$$ load of frame work, but would make a bitchin drag car.

So were going out to this Junk Yard on sat in the morning-ish! I will be meeting people in the parking lot of the Fred Meyer in Puyallup The yard opens at 10am, and I would like to leave the lot around ten or so. If interested post please RSVP! No Ratsun Left Behind!

so we should meet up at the freddys @ 9:30am? david is going to roll with me. hit me up if your leaving earlier.

dbcrcult.jpg

pearsaw.jpg

also i got a 250 six out of 76 maverick in garage i could donate to car if that could help with deciding .

Wow, if I ever saw a way to get your leg chopped off, that'd be it!

if you can still get the Rover,go for it. it's a great looking car! I think the black panel looks alot like a Hilman, there used to be a bunch of them in a field in Scotts Mills(near Silverton,Oregon) DKW's are essentially really early Audi's. I've never seen a wagon,but have seen 2 door & 4 door sedans(like the one in the pic) a nice Cabriolet based on the 2 door sedan, and a really cool little convertible that looks like a miniature '57 T-Bird. the only problem with them is that they're an air cooled,2-stroke burning ,low power vehicle( like 2 cylinders or something if I remember right.)

DKW's are essentially really early Audi's.

But um, Audi is older than DKW. I mean, 1909 is when Audi was founded. Audi and DKW merged to create the "Auto Union" in 1932. Just dont want any confusion on the Audi here. Audi is essentially really early Audi.

But um, Audi is older than DKW. I mean, 1909 is when Audi was founded. Audi and DKW merged to create the "Auto Union" in 1932. Just dont want any confusion on the Audi here. Audi is essentially really early Audi.

oops,yeah my mistake. I used the word "essentially" because I didn't know when Audi & DKW were founded, what year they merged, and had forgotten reading about Pre-Auto Union Audi. I have never seen an Audi earlier than the DKW's we were talking about, in person. I have seen several of the DKW's though,only 1 of the ones i've seen actually ran. now that you mention the Auto Union merger,I recall the article I read about the DKW sedans,and the cool "T-Bird looking" car was actually an Auto Union if I remember right. I read that article at least 5 years ago,so that I remember any of it is good. anyway,sorry about my mistake. I wasn't trying to cause any confusion,or imply that I was an authority on the subject. my intent was only to share what I did recall off the top of my head about the DKW's.