i have a very hard decision to make

29 members have voted

1. 1. To sell or not to sell?

i already know what most of (all) the answers are gonna be, but i would like to sell it, but i am in no hurry.

To sell, Not to sell, the green beast?

if yes, how much u think for?

build thread: http://community.rat...8det-510-build/

some pics to help you decide:

aDSC_2385.jpg

aDSC_2284.jpg

aDSC_2342.jpg

aDSC_2281.jpg

If i did sell it, i would probably get one of these:

m35_bobbed.jpg

Or build another Toyota Rock Crawler like these:

PB220017.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i say do it. wasnt what you expected at the auto-x ? what are you asking for it. once you have the datsun bug you just cant give it up. you will always want one. and you can always come back.

i dont know what to ask for it really lol, i would take 9k for it without hesitating laugh.gif

well the thing is thats just suspension, which is easy, i already did all the difficult things lol, i know im gonna want another one.

you trying to get ready for the end of the world or something? why so many death race vehicles?

haha i want something that i can go anywhere in.

You want a "deuce and a half"? :cool:

Sell the dime to someone that will take care of it till you come to your senses.

I know an interested party right now on the Central Coast. :D

yes a m35a2 duece .5 but bobbed to 4x4, with some 53" tires lol

oh no doubt i will only sell it to another datsun lover that will not destroy it.

Guest DatsuNoob

totally different animals, but if you wanna go anywhere the Deuce will get you there. Damn thing's'll almost climb trees. Dont know about taking her down to the grocery store for a jug of milk, but hey to each their own. From what I understand, they're super basic and simple as far as repairs go, but I dont believe you could just walk into any autozone and buy parts for one. A Deuce would def be cooler with a 620 front grafted on :D

wait, didn't you just start getting to DRIVE this thing?? autoX pics??

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/25082-first-autocross-with-the-beast/page__p__359028__hl__autocross__fromsearch__1?do=findComment&comment=359028

with the deuce it wouldnt be my DD, but my weekend i can take down to hollister towing my yota crawler behind it (or in the bed of it) laugh.gif

• 3 weeks later...