A warning on a ebay seller

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All i wanted to do was warn you people about him. I did that, close this thread mike. Its getting ridiculous how big of ass hats people are being when i was trying to help watch out for fellow datsun owners. Guess the days of trying to help watch out for people are over. And im keeping the clock since the dick wont take it back, i just need the raised plastic to make it work. Time to find a speedo that i can cut up the plastic.

And i think we can all like whats abouve my post :).

Ah it's a clock (well so much for memory of the OP :lol:) Yeah it's been too quiet here for a while. Insomniacs lets out some of the collecting gas but every now and then there's a big fart.

50% better!

polymastia.jpg

Holy crap this was a waste of time. I'm going to sleep. I have a 610 clock for sale still. Unsure whether or not it works, but it's in great condition. Out of a '76 610. There's an old FS thread on it. I still have the taillights too.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Holy crap this was a waste of time. I'm going to sleep. I have a 610 clock for sale still. Unsure whether or not it works, but it's in great condition. Out of a '76 610. There's an old FS thread on it. I still have the taillights too.

big-boobs-asian-pantyhose-girl.jpg