A warning on a ebay seller

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Someone got butthurt and left over a simple misunderstanding and $5?

From a forum owner, I've gotta say - Deleting posts is the pinnacle of gayness.

Making a scene on the way out is even worse. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Yeah, I'm laughing about it myself I mean if you are going to post something pointing out a seller you've had issues with its always best to post the emails/chat/messages between you and them.. We've had neither a link to the auction or that information posted..

Oh im not saying bye to the forum. I kind of hope someone gets screwed by the seller for a good amount of money now thats part of this thread bashing. Grow up. Im done trying to help anyone thats part of this forum except a select few that i know are good guys.

And to me, 5 bucks plus 7 shipping, well thats a bottle of forumla for my son, so yes that amount of money, on a item that was not as described, pisses me off when it could go to more food for my son. I have to scrounge for money to do anything to my cars anymore since my back surgery, and having my kid. Im lucky if i can buy anything for them now, so what tiny money i have thats mine and doesnt go to the family bills and crap, well it pisses me off if the item isnt AS FUCKING DESCRIBED.

• Like 4
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Damm....

So are you..... ... :angry:

you need to:

rockofloveGTFO.gif

:lol:

Is there not some pulleys to make a bigger groove in :lol: :o :lol:

Guest DatsuNoob

Well that pretty much sums it up right there. Figured I toss my 2 cents down for a game of whack the dead horse as well. I think Micro's right, you may have scored on a 1200 tach. At a total investment of $12, it could easily be resold to a 1200 guy at a still fair price of $20, then you could go buy 2 cans of formula and you and your baby could sit at home crying together while you wait for someone to hand you a $12 620 tach. Seriously, shouldn't be too hard to dump it off to someone who wants it. Eet ees ho-kay, ho-kay? :console: :D

• Like 3