JUNKED! '77 620 Stepside

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That should be a California Stepside which was an accessory sold long ago, I've covered these before. A C.S.S. bed will have metal steps between the cab and the rear fenders. The Chevy Luv beds had the steps molded into the fenders with the same mold. Try a search as I posted these before. If You want it, You'd better get it as they are getting scarcer to find. Don't worry about that bent rear tube bumper. It wasn't C.S.S., which sold a narrowed smaller Chevy style bumper. Also, cool taillights can be frenched into those fenders if the yard tries to pump up the price of those broken ones.

I don't know if they are chevy luv boxes, you just see them more often on them, datsun also had them, there is a 620 in vancouver wa. that came with the box from the showroom at the dealership the owner told me, the grandkid of the owner told me that was driving it. I stopped him at the pick and pull in orchards(vanc. wa.). I put one on my "1969 kingcab project" wayno

DSCN0329.jpg

If anyone wants to buy it let me know, the Jyard that has it tosses shit out quick, bed price was 240 with no Tailgate.(Radim's Brother)

I really would like it, and I am making a trip down there in a month or so, at the very least the fenders. But it would have to be stored until I was able to pick it up. What will it cost to have you pull it and store it for aprox. a month? wayno

Honestly i'm not sure if we can do it or not, we're pretty busy and we would have to rent a hoist and build a bracket to get it out.

Can you give me the number of the place so I can call them and see if they can store the bed, or put it aside instead of crushing it. As I said I am going to so. cal. in a month and can carry it upside down on my box. It looks strait, is it? You say it's missing the tailgate now? wayno

It's straight, tailgate is there but i didn't ask for the price of the bed with the gate on. I'd imagine the gate alone is 20-30$

The owner probably won't store it, he's a jackass. but i'll PM you the name of the place.