Looking for pics of SR20DET on a 610

72nismo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming this is also the reason no one does a rear sump SR20....

I have seen the beginnings of a rear sump SR20 pan for somebody who was swapping it into a Miata. But it does look MUCH more complicated than doing a rear sump KA.

• 2 weeks later...

SWAY BAR PROBLEMS:

I tried to fit the DGR 510 front sump sway bar on my KA710:

71089.JPG

You can see that it will not work for a 610 or 710....... because the T/C rod mounts are VERY different from a 510

indy i keep looking at this pic the more i look the more it looks like it will work

I know that is a shitty pic......... but I had to un-bolt the driver's side T/C rod mount just to get it up there....... and it is resting on-top of the passenger side T/C rod mount

The sway bar needs to be in-between the T/C rod mounts...... not on top........... this is how the DGR bar was fitting on my 710:

maddat.jpg

Do you see the problem???? ...... the bar would not bolt in unless you cut the T/C rod mounts....

You can see how the MadDat bar is bent differently to fit in-between....... not on top of the T/C rod mounts:

DSC04523.JPG

I already sold the DGR bar.......... and if I keep the 710 it will someday get a MadDat sway bar that fits without cutting and re-designing the T/C rod mounts

all i have to say is after seeing this

im damn near sure that any 4 banger will fit

dattov8.jpg

yes that is a 350

yes it fits

yes its bad ass

but not as bad ass as this

f5aask.jpg

The blue V8 610 isnt a 350, Its a baby 253(4.2lt) holden V8. The same guys also had a 351 in a 910 bluebird.

Iv seen the blue 610 in the flesh afew years ago, Its no longer alive.

• 3 weeks later...

JCCS2010-171_NissanBluebird_Datsun610Wagon.jpg

Here's a 610 wagon with an SR20.

And enough of a tease on the SR20 fact. He propped the hood just enough to let us peek, not even give full frontal SR20 nudity...

Agreed... it was a tease. I think he was the only 610 with a SR20DET at JCCS. Maybe he wanted to see who the real enthusiasts are, by testing all and seeing who peeks and knows what's inside.

anyone know him? Is he on this forum? or anyone know the other guy with the white 610 wagon? Justin I think his name is?

I got some questions for him/them :D

Agreed... it was a tease. I think he was the only 610 with a SR20DET at JCCS. Maybe he wanted to see who the real enthusiasts are, by testing all and seeing who peeks and knows what's inside.

anyone know him? Is he on this forum? or anyone know the other guy with the white 610 wagon? Justin I think his name is?

I got some questions for him/them :D

I met and talked with both wagon guys. Yes, one is Justin, he has the 'HeartBreaker' wagon. The other wagon belongs to Russell. Apparently, he and Justin are neighbors. I don't think they're on the forum, but I could be wrong. :confused: Having a 610 (not at JCCS <_< ) gave me plenty of talking points. Lots of ideas exchanged, but, then again, I have IRS already... :P

I met and talked with both wagon guys. Yes, one is Justin, he has the 'HeartBreaker' wagon. The other wagon belongs to Russell. Apparently, he and Justin are neighbors. I don't think they're on the forum, but I could be wrong. :confused: Having a 610 (not at JCCS dry.gif ) gave me plenty of talking points. Lots of ideas exchanged, but, then again, I have IRS already... :P

Neighbors? must be a cool street to stumble upon, Sweet Datsuns Galore! :cool:

• 2 years later...

Hey can I revive this ! has anyone tried an install on a 610 with a stock location turbo ! seems like it would fit with all heat sheilds intact ,the 610 has one if stock on box and factory SR20 DET has shield to keep heat in at turbo and stable temp in stock trim.The 620 truck fit barely ,but turbo was only near steer crush tube to box , anyway I would like to see one done.

• 3 months later...