Milled Hubs for Titans and other

Farmer

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just mill the wheel

Yeah Larry it's easier & safer in the long run to simply bore the rims. Youll want to bore the hole to 4 inches but only go 1/2 inch down.

On Youtube theres a how to vid showing a guy using a router to bore them if youd like to do it yourself.

Just a simple question. Can the hubs be milled with out taking the rotor off?

Larry

Yes you can, it's the same process as getting the rotors turned. The face of the hub gets turned intstead of the rotor. I did mine on a brake lathe.

The only issue I see with doing the wheels...if you change wheels you have to do it again. ;)

Hee hee...

you can always do what i did! purchase a router from home depot, bore all the wheels you need, clean it, and return it for 100% cash back! :)

i also did the same with the rabbet bit! (although, i said it was broken in order to get my $ back)

• 3 weeks later...

Hee hee...

you can always do what i did! purchase a router from home depot, bore all the wheels you need, clean it, and return it for 100% cash back! :)

i also did the same with the rabbet bit! (although, i said it was broken in order to get my $ back)

Nice one, douchebag.