Fisch in the new issue of Juxtapoz...??

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah that is me! I had no idea they were going to print it though. Which issue is this Ben!? I have to get it! Tell me it is still on the stand!

Been kinda crazy, that photo showed up on CNN. Spock was talking about my shoot on Bio Channel with Kirk. And it has been in a ton of newspapers around the country.

HA! I keep getting these e-mails from people I haven't seen in year asking if is me. I got to hang with the man himself at the Mass Museum of Contemporary Art. He is so rad, and tried to get my wife to pose for him. Ol dog still has it!

35940_1552695581105_1346620620_31467584_4057058_n.jpg

I just subscribe every year- some of the best underground/pop/shock/style/experimental/street/avant-garde/wild artists from all over the world are featured in it.

it's like $30 for a year (6 issues)

i never throw away old issues either...

You should be able to get it at any B&N Skib. In the fine art section. It is a RAD mag. I was always hoping to get in Juxtapose when I find the time to do more fine art, but this was a great shortcut!! Another really good one is Hi-Fructos!

And thanks for the kind words dudes!!

Hi-Fructos Mag