Beaverton Ratsun meets 2010/11

Skib

my b-day party

a little off topic, but i did not want to start a new thread.... this sunday is my 22nd b-day, to celebrate it im having a party at my folks's in vernonia.....

whats there? keg of coors light (five bucks for all night), pool table in the living room, beer pong and flip cup in garage, fire pit outside (along with probable rain), and some snack food.... oh and a few rednecks from my high school days, all are about twenty two as well...

what should you bring? a tent/ sleeping bag, and or a designated driver.... extra boose just in case the keg runs dry. and any other beverage you might want

when and where? saturday the twelfth around seven or 8.... 9 miles north of vernonia on hwy 47... if you stay on 47 you will pass the place... address sent in pm form, so pm me if interested... its a solid hour drive from hillsboro....

conditions are... gravel driveway coming from paved road, and on a slight hill.... the driveway is short with no clearance problems, the road out there is a blast to drive, there is only one corner you cant take at 80 in the dry (60 wet with good treads)

let me know, i know its short notice

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic