How do you deal with A$$holes at work?

NAPA Jobs ? :huh: ,,,, I have heard and seen for myself those are the guys that ............

will actually help you find what you need when you need ,,, and many times good quality parts :P :lol: ( except one lazy bastard in my area that "pretends" to order shit :rolleyes: ,,, I avoid him like the plague ,,, the last time I said "don't worry about it I need it today and will figure it out , thank-you " he starts chuckling and says "thank god ,,,yeah man we haven't had those in years and I wasn't sure how to tell you" I was like :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :rolleyes:

I was feeling like the episode where cartman takes stan out on the lake , and tries to kill him slowly with a "Wiffle Ball Bat" ,,, :lol: ,,,, That dude has not to this day in the 10-12 times I have ordered shit from him done a gawd damn thing correct ! All the other dude's are sharp , fast , and will help you out the first time !!! nuff said

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, whoa! A knife? No, that's fucked up. (he could take it away and use it on you) I was suggesting you overwhelm him and confront from a superior position. (read into that what you want) but I don't suggest deadly weapons. Scare the shit out of him. Make him think you will go postal (sorry Mike:lol:) on his ass if he pushes you.

This is a one shot thing and has to be done right the first time. The only thing that stops a bully is superior force or fear. It may make you feel better but it may be safer to just walk away.

A Knife ? for peeling potatoes ,,, but not for this :unsure:

Or you could just tell him "STFU" or "D-Bag" ,,, awaken datzenmike from his slumber ,,, he'll be there in a jiffy with his canadian possy ,,, than it will be 2-3-4-5-or-6 on 1 :lol:

:thumbup:

• Like 1

I say plant something in his area or his car, then give the cops a tip that he's selling at the lot. Get some small baggies and put some powder in them or maybe some "grass" and make it look like he's selling abunch. His uncle/boss will fire him and he'll be gone. Don't ask me how I know, but karma is a bitch sometimes :fu:

Next time he hits you or does some other "Big" threatening stunt, calm down, look him in the eye, smile and tell him about the guy you used to know that had to have 27 stitches in the back of his head one night. Seems someone hit him when he wasn't looking with a pipe. Then walk away. Then wait a couple of days, sneak up behind him and surprise him. Give him another smile just to remind him of "story day". The eye contact is what seals the deal. It shows him you aren't afraid of him any more. You might even find that you really are not afraid any more.

I appreciate everything everybody's said so far. This just proves again, that Ratsun rocks, and you guys are some of the best people around.

Basically, this is what I've decided to do.

I could with a little bit of planning under the right conditions surprise and overwhelm him. And it would feel good, BUT, when I started working there, for the first month or so we got along really well, so well that we hung out outside of work. And as a result he knows where I live, where I park my truck at night, etc. And it's not beyond him, or his wannabe gangster friends, to retaliate in a very bad way. Plus, part of me feels like doing that would be stooping to his level, and I'm better than that.

Also, I could compile lots of evidence, and sue. And yeah, he'd get what he deserves, and I'd get some money for college. That sounds like a win win. BUT, I just don't feel right about it. I have always thought Americans are too sue happy, and I just don't think it's right.

I learned today that the jerk in question is leaving for the Army in two months. So, what i'm going to do, is apply at a couple other places, and if I get a job somewhere else I'll put in my two weeks and I'll walk away with my head high. And if I can't find a job elsewhere I'll tough it out for two months and he'll be gone.

Also, I could compile lots of evidence, and sue. And yeah, he'd get what he deserves, and I'd get some money for college. That sounds like a win win. BUT, I just don't feel right about it. I have always thought Americans are too sue happy, and I just don't think it's right.

I learned today that the jerk in question is leaving for the Army in two months. So, what i'm going to do, is apply at a couple other places, and if I get a job somewhere else I'll put in my two weeks and I'll walk away with my head high. And if I can't find a job elsewhere I'll tough it out for two months and he'll be gone.

we are, but this is one of those times where its legit

ps. hope he gets an IED up the ass

Guest DatsuNoob

People who'd rather sue than man up and settle things without the help of the legal system is part of the reason why this country has become so pussy non-confrontational on everything. Fuck getting a lawyer, grow a pair of balls and be a man. Sometimes we gotta take our licks, sometimes we give em. As Ronnie "Chopper" Johns says, "Harden the fuck up!" :lol:

• Like 1

People who'd rather sue than man up and settle things without the help of the legal system is part of the reason why this country has become so pussy non-confrontational on everything. Fuck getting a lawyer, grow a pair of balls and be a man. Sometimes we gotta take our licks, sometimes we give em. As Ronnie "Chopper" Johns says, "Harden the fuck up!" :lol:

As I say though, I'd rather be a pussy with a fat wallet then a dumbass with a bloody nose and empty pockets.

• Like 1

i see alot of beat his ass comments in this thread, and yeah that would be my first instinct as well, but, talk to the boss first. If nothing is resolved, call the cops. see what you can do. If the cops cant do anything you, do this, there are security cameras right? next time he starts to get physical, work your way into the cameras field of vision and let him go to town. you will then have video evidence to take to the cops and they will lock him up. i understand the pride thing believe me but, in a case like this you need to use your most powerful muscle, your brain to solve this issue. who knows it might be solved by talking to the boss. oh yeah and take notes and pictures of EVERYTHING!

This guy is right disregard my post.

Talk to the boss. I fired my nephew. He was fucking with the other employees and that's a law suit wating to happen. Hostile work place.

If that does not work for you. a (LOCK IN A SOCK) will.

I did that to a bully in high school. That piece of shit never looked at me for the next 4 years. Damn near popped his eye out of his head. And I was a hero. Even the gym teacher gave me a nod. But that was a long time ago. Times have changed. :(