73 620 Immaculate complete dash assembly, and steering column cover

1973 Datsun 620 Dash in mint condition, one very small crack on passenger side, all gauges included, a/c vents and controls. Steering column cover with ignition also included if you want it, doesn't have any cracks. Datsun steering wheel with horn pad also in great shape. 350.00 for the dash and steering column cover w/ ignition, 50 for the steering wheel. Or next best offer, tried researching what these go for on Ratsun/ ebay haven't really found anything so name a good price and its yours

.0910101709.jpg

0910101709a.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this truck have air conditioning? I ask because the factory A/C vents are moved to where the radio is suppose to go and I see a radio there. The factory controls for the A/C are mounted on the center console along with the radio. Maybe some more detailed pictures are in order.

An un-cracked dash is worth exactly what you can get for it. Here's mine from my '78. Pristine condition.

620dash004Large.jpg

For this dash, I traded and got my '74 710 with 23,000 miles on it. Right place at the right time. Both dash and car went to a good home.

Guest kamakazi620

1973 Datsun 620 Dash in mint condition, one very small crack on passenger side, all gauges included, a/c vents and controls. Steering column cover with ignition also included if you want it, doesn't have any cracks. Datsun steering wheel with horn pad also in great shape. 350.00 for the dash and steering column cover w/ ignition, 50 for the steering wheel. Or next best offer, tried researching what these go for on Ratsun/ ebay haven't really found anything so name a good price and its yours

.0910101709.jpg

0910101709a.jpg

Not a '73 dash (might be IN a '73) speedo is '75 and newer same for idiot lights/gauges + the magic "fashen seat belt" light on top tach delete is ALSO post '73

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.