Feng Shui (The 510 Experiment) (Pics fixed through page 7..)

Josh K.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Photobucket just killed themselves. No linking o forums anymore unless you pay $40/month. Fuck them. I'm gonna backup all my photos now. This thread is kinda useless now... lame!

Yep.. same with almost all other threads on here and the rest of the internet. Sucks.. bad.

• Like 1

Corpus said that “initial results for the Company are positive. This path to a more sustainable business model allows us to develop an even more robust product to meet our customers’ needs.”

Lol! Photobucket is gonna be dead within a month. What a bunch of buffoons.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Sucks. I'm using Google Photos now. Google ain't going anywhere and my phone backs up to the cloud automatically.

If you click on a photo in Google photos, right click on the image and copy image address. Now click on the image icon in the Ratsun post dialog, paste the address and add -tmp.jpg to the end. Boom!

nohfftMtdZtH5RZoi0alzkWiwDkPiqAKZm_7GOGt

gOWGugTtajWhOX-USY6gxOgGarPLsQBCPlYvQS4S

• Like 7

I'm just working on "shake down" type issues. Making sure it doesn't overheat, gauges functioning, etc.

I ordered a new fuel filler from a B3000. I like this one because it has the fuel shut off tube internally. I'm also using the stock vent tank that mounted above the fuel tank. All parts are on order. Pics to follow installation.

HW3KyFdFACB_jPH2JQGmYGpUWXLERoOv1ClU60a6

• Like 5

I'm just working on "shake down" type issues. Making sure it doesn't overheat, gauges functioning, etc.

I ordered a new fuel filler from a B2300. I like this one because it has the fuel vent tube inside. I'm also using the stock vent tank that mounted above the fuel tank. All parts are on order. Pics to follow installation.

HW3KyFdFACB_jPH2JQGmYGpUWXLERoOv1ClU60a6

Source?

Installed the Ranger/B3000 Fuel Filler. Now I can put some more gas in it. I had just enough to where it would starve for fuel if I hit any boost on the street :)

It fits with little mods. Trim the face of the flange, pop some new holes and mount it from the outside. Shortened both hoses and bam! It's money! I'll gasket seal the back of the flange after I paint the car.

IMG_20170721_142906.jpg

IMG_20170721_142815.jpg

IMG_20170721_142858.jpg

IMG_20170721_142835.jpg

IMG_20170721_143024.jpg

• Like 3
  • Josh K. changed the title to Feng Shui (The 510 Experiment) (Pics fixed through page 7..)