6th Annual JCCS! Caravan Down The 91 to The Queen MARY

rivdat620

Ok guys all input is welcome,So this is definitely not the final plan but at least something to start us off! Here is a basic plan Starting at 5AM in Riverside at the 91 and LA Sierra Ave on the south side of the Freeway at Jack In The Box. The second stop will be around 5:30 AM in Corona at the 91 and Greenriver Drive on the north side of the freeway at the Carl's Jr. On to the Third stop at 6 AM in Anaheim off the 91 and Brookhurst on the south side at the Carl's Jr. We will then continue out the 91 to the 710 unless someone else has an idea. We also need to figure out one last stopping place before we get to the show. What about 6:30 AM right off the 710 on the west side off of willow or pacific coast highway all ideas welcome. I am really looking forward to a great show but mostly to a great Datsun run! Lets try and make this a big caravan!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like some SEAL BEACH guys will be meeting up with the caravan off of the 710 Fwy at 6:30. I think we should meet off the west WILLOW exit. There is a parking lot on WILLOW and EASY which is less than a 1/2 block off the freeway.

Let us know....

Lets go with this stop, I am not familiar with this area but this spot sounds great! Thanks Ray for the suggestion.

3 Days and counting

Lets go with this stop, I am not familiar with this area but this spot sounds great! Thanks Ray for the suggestion.

3 Days and counting

Kool Robert Ill call you as i arrive at the seal beach spot to see where you guys are at. Im bringing a vid. camera this year & will film what i can of the cruise in.

Robert as you exit on Willow of the 710 you turn Right..then down on the LEFT before Easy st theres a few shops. We can meet you guys there, you guys can simply pull along the curb & wait. Its literally 2 blocks away from the 710 exit/entrance ramp.

Robert as you exit on Willow of the 710 you turn Right..then down on the LEFT before Easy st theres a few shops. We can meet you guys there, you guys can simply pull along the curb & wait. Its literally 2 blocks away from the 710 exit/entrance ramp.

OK here I am and I will be at the Green River and 91 stop bout 5:15 SUNDAY

looking forward to seeing every one......c ya Ron