rivdat620

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK here I am and I will be at the Green River and 91 stop bout 5:15 SUNDAY

looking forward to seeing every one......c ya Ron

So glad your going Ron..i sent you a PM awhile back w/ no response. Hope your co pilot is goin...ill catch up with you in a few days.

So glad your going Ron..i sent you a PM awhile back w/ no response. Hope your co pilot is goin...ill catch up with you in a few days.

sorry Mark..been a lil crazy lately...yep my "co Pilot" is on board for this one

we will catch up with ya and everyone on Sunday..thanks

sorry Mark..been a lil crazy lately...yep my "co Pilot" is on board for this one

we will catch up with ya and everyone on Sunday..thanks

Ron. Glad to see your going to make it. I'll try to remember you stuff from the Z show. But ya know how us old guys are. :P

Sometimers :lol:

everybody ready for tomorrow i'll be at carls jr on brookhurst between 5 fwy and cresent in in the city of anaheim moreno valley's caravan will stop in 1st corona then here in anaheim and i think last stop at the 710 on willow plz correct me if i'm wrong see you at 5:30 if any body coming little late give me a call aor text at 7one4 two93-98nine1

everybody ready for tomorrow i'll be at carls jr on brookhurst between 5 fwy and cresent in in the city of anaheim moreno valley's caravan will stop in 1st corona then here in anaheim and i think last stop at the 710 on willow plz correct me if i'm wrong see you at 5:30 if any body coming little late give me a call aor text at 7one4 two93-98nine1

Eddie you are correct. C u tomorrow & drive safe.

Ok gentlemen! Ill be at the 5am la sierra exit on the 91 in the morning :)! Looking forward too seeing everyone and the caravan :cool:!

looks like my "co-pilot" is not gonna make it again...I am fairly certain I will be at thre "green River" stop at bout 5:20 tomoro...IF i am not there just go on without me...not to worry...I am lookin forward ta seein everyone .... Ron

Sounds like fun again!!! I didn't register this year, car not ready :angry: :( , I wish I could caravan with you guys, maybe next year, I hope that my Duece will be ready this coming week...in time for SevenStock!!! You guys drive safe!!!! No crazy stuff!!! I may go as a spectator, not sure though ;)

Hey guy's! What a awesome day it was :cool: ! Tha caravan was so cool and the number of rides that made the caravan was amazing :D ! I love how spectators heads turn to see everyones ride on the drive from surface streets and the freeway(easily a half mile long or longer!)to the show :cool: ! I seriously cant wait to do it again next year!

Robert, thank you for setting this caravan up and as always(and im sure i speak for all of us here that made the caravan) this was the best part of the show :D :cool: !!