LOADS of parts for sale (510, 320, 411, 311, S30, etc)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the ALT good? Also, how much for shipping on the Emblem and alt?

Which emblem?

No clue on the condition of the alternator. Although, I'd bet it's good, I throw away bad parts when I replace them (think this one was a spare that came with my 510).

Shipping on an alternator (and whatever small stuff I can add to the box) is $10.70.

Tow hooks sold this morning. Underhood light is still available, make it $7 shipped and it's yours.

Yeah, I honestly didn't know what that thing was. Appears to be emissions-related, which means it's useless to me. :)

Tow hooks sold this morning. Underhood light is still available, make it $7 shipped and it's yours.

Yeah, I honestly didn't know what that thing was. Appears to be emissions-related, which means it's useless to me. :)

it looks like the thing that used to be on my motor to stop the throttle linkage from going to far

List updated!

Shipped Jefe's stuff today. Shipping Les's, Terry's and Jeff's stuff in the morning.

I can't believe no one has snatched up the "hidden treasures" in there... I should bump the prices up.

Price is listed.

I'll consider it when I get home, but don't count on it... This stuff is costing me more to ship than I'm making... I just hate to throw stuff away.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.