DATSUN Shirts

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which shirt should I run?

• SPLAT-Sun: White
    • SPLAT-Sun: Black
    • DATTO Sport: Heather Gray
    • DATTO Sport: White

Well due to the interest shown, i have decided to make a run of DATSUN shirts...I just need you guys to let me know which ones..

datshirt2.jpg

These shirts will be printed on a quality T-Shirt and it is SCREEN PRINTED. Not an iron on.

The design will measure across the shirt as shown in the mock-up...not a teeny weeny print.

Sizes Available from M-XXL. Anything smaller or bigger please PM me.

I would like to get at least 12 confirmed orders before I print, but i guess we'll see how it goes.

Price would be $15 + Shipping

Welp! Let me know folks, and thanks!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to be a dick, but what interest shown? I only see 15 posts, so I'm a little bit wary of buying a shirt from just anyone...but I think the Datto shirt looks better. And personally I think just plain Datsun with the stripes looks good too.

Not trying to be a dick, but what interest shown? I only see 15 posts, so I'm a little bit wary of buying a shirt from just anyone...but I think the Datto shirt looks better. And personally I think just plain Datsun with the stripes looks good too.

I totally understand what you are saying. I would feel a little skeptical also.

By interest shown i mean some PM's and email's i received about the shirts, but you guys let me know how I can prove to you that im really going to print these and i'll come through.

yeah he had some pics of the shirts on his build thread, i sent him a few pm's and im sure some others did as well. iv been waiting for him to make a shirts for sale thread for a few weeks now.

Im going to want one white splat, one black splat and one white datto all in XL, just let us know when we can start sending you money.

Well ill look into making the shipping as cheap as possible for everyone. Im on it guys, just give me a week or so.

Additionally, ill be in SoCal for a week or so (31st-4th) so if anyone is in that area by then i can have some made before i go and that would save everyone some shipping!

Well ill look into making the shipping as cheap as possible for everyone. Im on it guys, just give me a week or so.

Additionally, ill be in SoCal for a week or so (31st-4th) so if anyone is in that area by then i can have some made before i go and that would save everyone some shipping!

Woohoo. Whereabouts in SoCal? anywhere near LB/OC lemme know. :D

Well everyone...this is STILL happening. I'll post pics of the films tomorrow.

On the 31st im flying to L.A. to help a friend of mine move to Florida, but...we are driving back! Yup..from LA to MIAMI!..lol So basically im going to be out of commission for about a week or so.

This is still going down just need to get this move out of the way then ill be 100% so im thinking they will be available second week of Sept.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

If there is still interest in these shirts i can make a batch now that i've free'd some time up again...

splatsun.jpg

$20 shipped. I'd need to have at least 12 orders to make the run happen, so let me know. Again if anyone wants to see my facility and or credentials just let me know and ill post them up.

These will be screen printed T-Shirts...NOT iron on.