Pics of skunks new datsun to be

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will this one be finished? you need to step up

yeah this one will be with me till i die, i feel like shit not sticking with the 510. I really really do, i hate to sell it. but i can find another one on CL just about any day of the week. Iv got the chance to own somthing you dont see a whole lot, so im going for it.

Id rather build a rusted to shit 510 from the ground up anyway, my new datsun will be my road datsun. and when i do get another 510 it will be my get the fuck out of my way datsun.

ok ill give you guys one pic of it 41244_437150209448_510019448_4686976_4611639_n.jpg

This thread is superb.

"Name that 10 series car in one rear fender shot"

I will guess...Late model 10-series car, built before 1983. Am I close? :rolleyes:

My offer still stands...

Guest DatsuNoob

I havent heard anything back from Dylan yet. I'll get in touch with him tomorrow and see what his thoughts are. He's concerned with having a place to store another rig, but really wants a 510. I'll see what's up. What about Basa's gf Calley? I know she wants one too.

basa? i know not this person.

let him know im more then willing to work somthing out with him, if he needs me to hold on to if for a few weeks. I can even try and help get it up there, just let me know what i can do to make this easyer on both or us.