IMPORTANT UPDATES! Weekend party at my slab September 25th-26th BEER VOTE

Guest DatsuNoob

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who's coming up?

• Count me in, I'm there!
    • Cant make it
    • I fall into the "maybe" category because I'm lame and dont know how to party lolz
  2. 2. What kind of keg are we drinking?

• Pabst Blue Ribbon
    • Miller High Life/MGD
    • Budweiser/Light (whatever they got)
    • Rolling Rock
    • Coors
    • Busch
    • Hamm's

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

I usually have a pretty good bog, drive-thru puddle/etc behind the barn. Shit's all dried up now, just a bunch of ruts that make for a bumpy ass ride on a pit bike. Feels like a punch in the guts afterward :lol:. I put some new grips on the TTR today and ripped shit on the double. I loave it! Ho-ray!! Looking forward to the craziness and good times. Rainier wasn't an option at my local keg distributor :( Hamm's? :unsure:

I usually have a pretty good bog, drive-thru puddle/etc behind the barn. Shit's all dried up now, just a bunch of ruts that make for a bumpy ass ride on a pit bike. Feels like a punch in the guts afterward :lol:. I put some new grips on the TTR today and ripped shit on the double. I loave it! Ho-ray!! Looking forward to the craziness and good times. Rainier wasn't an option at my local keg distributor :( Hamm's? :unsure:

TTR50?

Carlos, I dont know what's up with PM, just shoot me a call bro. 253-three 5 nine, six 5 4 zero

When I get my phone back on I will.

Or send them to ariascarlos1990@yahoo.com

You can send them straight to my email from your phone just enter my email as the number.

Guest DatsuNoob

TTR50?

When I get my phone back on I will.

Or send them to ariascarlos1990@yahoo.com

You can send them straight to my email from your phone just enter my email as the number.

Pshhh :rolleyes: TTR50.. TTR110!, talkin wheelies an shit son! :lol: just gimme a text so I have your number and I'll send some track shots.

Guest DatsuNoob

That's awesome! Looks somewhat enduro style, I dig it. What are your plans for it? I think you should ride it and keep one for yourself ;) :thumbup: I was waiting for larger pics of those, you posted them in your comment as a link a while back (comp was being lame, so I couldnt see full siz at the time). My room mate is super into bikes, and with a short track out back, I couldn't help but start to get more into them myself. I cant wait to start tinkering with that CB. I love vintage Japanese cafe bikes :cool: SO just to let everyone know, I called and made arrangements for the keg to be picked up on Friday evening (plan to crack it when more folks start showing up though), Skunk and Jass-ifras plan on being here then as well (or so I understand), so things could always start off early if there's a turnout, it's just whatever. I also think it sucks a guy cant vote on his own thread! So even though we may be visually on the poll short 1, I'm rockin' the vote +1 on Hamm's F.T.W. :thumbup: ...I'm buyin' so no cryin' if we're tyin' :lol: Are 8 people really gonna kill a WHOLE FREAKIN' KEG?!! C'mon you guys put in your votes and make plans to party or atleast stop by for a while. NO EXCUSES FOR PUGET SOUND MEMBERS :)

ill be down sat night, gonna spend as much time as possible wrenchin on the wagon this weekend.

but i still gotta get my party on.

even if its gonna be a small sausage fest with a big ass keg :D

Guest DatsuNoob

No need Shonuff, it is my extreme displeasure and disappointment to announce my room mate/homeowner has shut down the festivities until a future weekend date in September. I'm super bummed about it. I made arrangements for the keg and everything. I've been asking him for over a month if it would work and he said it was a go, now he tells me he's on call that weekend for work and he doesnt want a bunch of people partying over here, It's pretty much turned into a big deal between us and I'm really pissed that I have so few people around me who stay solid on things. I dont know what to say to everyone except that it's not my choice, I want this thing to go down and I wish there was a way to shift venues, but I wouldnt want to impose on anyone. It seemed like it was difficult for alot of people here to get up here the end of Aug anyway, maybe September will be a better time. We can make people comfortable here in the house then too so folks dont gotta crash outside. I'm really disappointed about having to tell everyone this. Room mate is being a total dick. Makes me want to seek other living arrangements honestly, because he doesnt care that now I look like a fool to everyone having to back out based on his inability to hold true to his word. I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused, it was not my choice.

Damn the man! That sucks dude, although I know how it is being on call. With all these solid peeps coming up/down and collectively getting the time off. I'm not willing to just let this die! I'm further north for sure, But I'm going attempt looking for a spot. Any other folks in the area that have some idea's or a spot to host, let here it! I was really looking forward to this b4 JCCS so let try and 'get 'er done!'

Guest DatsuNoob

I'm still super bummed, even though Sept may work out better, I hate delivering bad news. I've been looking forward to it for a while now, it pisses me off my room mate didnt check with work before letting me plan this thing. I seriously asked him for almost 2 months, and for him to shut me down last minute like that is super lame and flakey.

awesome

i had been invited to a party on saturday which i forgot about, so i said id go to this party. then i forgot about this party, and said hell ya im gonna be at the other party, and didnt put the 2 together until i realized this party wasnt last weekend.

now i dont have to choose :D

sucks about the roomate, thats why i live alone.