Sacramento Swap meet and car show Sept 5 2010

the510keeper

Hey all you Datsun heads, we are doing it again. Sept 5th 2010 we will have an all Datsun swapmeet and carshow. $10 seller spots, Free to all buyers. All Datsuns are welcome. Call Dave Pare 916-384-8302 with questions.

Yes there will be z cars, 510s, 1200, 411s, 521s, 620s, roadsters, 610s, 710s, 810s, and maybe even a Datsun boat there. Also some i have forgotten

Parts we know will be there: Carbon fiber parts new, fiberglass parts new, NOS parts, used parts, body parts, rims and tires, etc, etc.

Dave Pare will be showing off his newly finished carbon fiber Datsun parts. All custom and never seen before. From Wagon hatches to sill plates.

Lets make this a great show. Call James Johnson with parts request 530-575-0911.

Address is 6251 Skycreek Dr. Unit C Sacramento 95828 PARE COMPOSITES

Starts at 8am til 5pm

Hope to see you all there

check out last Feb show, comments and pics

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/18480-sactown-cali-all-datsun-swap-meet-and-car-show-feb-21-2010/

More pics

Sacsm2-1.jpg

Sacsm3.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not like we don't like people, but it is when we can pull it together. Hope to see everybody there. So get off your ass shut off your TV and make the drive in what ever will make it. Driving, I hope is not the swore spot of owning a Datsun. :mellow:

Hey boys and girls, I'm trying to talk Dave into a 2 day swap meet. Saturday and Sunday. This might help out with the drive from the bay, or other activities people do on Sunday. But i need a raise of hands who might be down. Victory and I figured we would camp out in the parking lot, and turn it in to a party. We might open a Bloody Mary Buffet Sunday morning, to help everyone out.

So for all of you guys that want to show up EARLY, Dave said, you all can come out Saturday evening. After hours, when landlord is gone. Sleep in your cars or ????.

WOW we might see some Socal guys, this is going to be the biggest swap meet ever

So for all of you guys that want to show up EARLY, Dave said, you all can come out Saturday evening. After hours, when landlord is gone. Sleep in your cars or ????.

WOW we might see some Socal guys, this is going to be the biggest swap meet ever

yay!!!!!!!!! im happy!!!!!!!!! hahaha! btw im missing bug-o-rama for this......... i havent missed a bug-o-rama since i started going when i was a kid......... gotta support my new passion........:cool:

im game :) any one comming from the bay wanna caravan? red and i are probibly going to