Need 510 goon gas cap ASAP

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its not ASAP but my good friend with a Goon just ordered a matching NOS locking Goon Gas cap from Mexico via Ebay for really cheap and he said he has several available :) I think it was like +/- $40.00 and I hear that's a smoking deal for a goon gas cap!

I know its not ASAP but my good friend with a Goon just ordered a matching NOS locking Goon Gas cap from Mexico via Ebay for really cheap and he said he has several available :) I think it was like +/- $40.00 and I hear that's a smoking deal for a goon gas cap!

thatl be good for raplacing the original but Im hoping somone around here has somthing so Im not just rollin around with no cap hoping I dont slosh fuel out the side :(

thatl be good for raplacing the original but Im hoping somone around here has somthing so Im not just rollin around with no cap hoping I dont slosh fuel out the side :(

Go to your local beer/wine brewers source and grab a large rubber stopper and jam it in the inlet! $2 fix ;)

Well I have my ugly one sitting on my goon right now, and I have a chrome locking one I bought on ebay for $10 or so sitting in my room. I'm sure I could part with 1 for awhile, my goon isn't going anywhere for the time being.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.