The fate of Justin Bieber?

So, on another such forum I happen to frequent...obviously not as much as this one....

"Justin Bieber is having a world tour, and the country that gets the most votes will have him perform in that particular country. So, I say, we all vote and send him to North Korea. Here's the link:

http://tweeter.faxo....r_My_World_Tour

Click the I Am Human button at the top. Type in the words they give you and the I am human button directly under it. Vote North Korea, which is currently in 4th place. You can vote every 20 mins."

Finally being able to fulfil my hatred and annoyance, I've already voted a couple times. Not sure if it'll actually work, but meh, it's a fun way (for me) to make the work day that much faster. I can imagine work camp or empty concert, etc. for him. Suffice to say, I did it for the lulz.

• Like 1
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Justin Bieber AKA this guy:

rick-astley.jpg

I'm actually not really up on the "Twitter" stuff, just the fact that it took minimal effort (for me) to do and it provided fodder for my midday imaginings.

I know but I can't be a negative as I'd like on here.

you look up justin bieber related stuff waaaay too much :blink:

Not really, only because of the thread and because I have seriously nothing to do at work an hour before I leave on a friday before a 3-day weekend.

Don't blame me, blame my boss for going to a Time Attack.

This thread has been a folly of a repost, and a consequence of my boredom. I apologize for this thread, thinking it could at least serve as some humor or a laugh. It seems not. Again, I apologize. Please delete, since I cannot.

This thread has been a folly of a repost, and a consequence of my boredom. I apologize for this thread, thinking it could at least serve as some humor or a laugh. It seems not. Again, I apologize. Please delete, since I cannot.

its not you...there are just too many sour pusses on here