And the award for most retarded engine swap goes to...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehh, I'd prefer a VG, but I'd take an L28 rolleyes.gif

Who's to say he's retarded when most of us here have dome some pretty odd swaps. Remember that Maxima with the L28 that just joined? Not my prime choice, but I applaud the guy that did the work for his creativity!

Ehh, I'd prefer a VG, but I'd take an L28 rolleyes.gif

Who's to say he's retarded when most of us here have dome some pretty odd swaps. Remember that Maxima with the L28 that just joined? Not my prime choice, but I applaud the guy that did the work for his creativity!

the maxi is not that wild of a swap, considering they came with L6's, still cool tho

I'm tellin ya, people that live in Indiana are all borderline retarded.

Hey,I know a lot of people that act retarded and they moved here from somewhere else. Can't blame the location.

Whatever happened to the 510 with the GMC truck engine? Now that's retarded.

I've seen an S13 with an L series swap. Pretty nasty.

Once upon a time I bought a 510 two door with an A12 swap with wooden motor mounts. I bought it 50 miles from the Mexican border. Whoever did the swap could have gone to Mexico and gotten the factory parts to do the swap properly, but instead the just put a dent in the oil pan to clear the crossmember and long bolts through the crossmember and 2x4s. I only bought it because he told me it was an original Mexican car before I drove 300 miles to look at it and it was a rust free shell. These are the days before the internet so pictures were out of the question.

This guy's L28 Z31 looks like an inspired engineering masterpiece by comparison.

I'm putting my 2.6 Liter g54B motor/tranny driveline etc into my '76 Datsun. There is nothing wrong with working with what you have much like that guy obviously is or fully customizing your vehicle (if you do it right and it runs well). On that note..my L18 drive train will be up for sale shortly in the classifieds.

its not as big of a deal as you make it out to be...... atleast they didnt put a geo metro motor in it..... indiana people can be nice take some time and talk to pharouh here on ratsun one of the coolest guys you will meet.... humble yourself man life is easier in the long run....

its not as big of a deal as you make it out to be...... atleast they didnt put a geo metro motor in it..... indiana people can be nice take some time and talk to pharouh here on ratsun one of the coolest guys you will meet.... humble yourself man life is easier in the long run....

Thanks,Gage! :thumbup: