• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Youre either........

1. building a 510 limo

2. getting rid of a 510

:D

Ive sawzall'd a few trucks in my day..it's quite a rush :lol:

I enjoyed it. Did everything myself from pulling the engine/tranny down to the fuel/brake lines. I have 3 little ones(5,2,and 6months) so my wife wasn't too happy with me being outside.

The parts off this car will live happy lives on my other projects. Mainly my 2 door which needs rust repair

:sick: poor little car.

good thats the parts are going to others to keep them going, but that looked like a good 4 door.

:(

Believe it or not but the car has a clean title. All this car needed was a hood. It even had a napz engine/5 speed installed! The previous owner never finished it .I figured i'd finish it but along came the 2 door so one had to go.

I chopped of the front end at the firewall but I think that piece is intact.

from the fire wall/where the A pillar goes down, forward to the middle of the section is what needed. the entire ssection is fine too.

if its NOT rusted AND once the vibrations have ceased, if you could get a pic and let me know what ya want for it shipped... this will be my third attempt at a non-rotted section :angry:

Can't believe you cut up a good car like that. I've seen people want to save cars in WAY worse shape. I have more than a few people here in the Phoenix area that would have been ecstatic to rebuild a body like that into a driver.

I'm all for sacrificing one to make others run, but seems like you should have butchered a less pristine body.

• Like 1

Can't believe you cut up a good car like that. I've seen people want to save cars in WAY worse shape. I have more than a few people here in the Phoenix area that would have been ecstatic to rebuild a body like that into a driver.

I'm all for sacrificing one to make others run, but seems like you should have butchered a less pristine body.

Out of the three 4 doors i have ,that was the car with the less pristine body. My 2 door is in way worse shape so the 4 door became an organ donor. It's time I got the ball rolling with the 2 door. I'm itching to drive it already.....

Might have to start a thread in the project section soon.

from the fire wall/where the A pillar goes down, forward to the middle of the section is what needed. the entire ssection is fine too.

if its NOT rusted AND once the vibrations have ceased, if you could get a pic and let me know what ya want for it shipped... this will be my third attempt at a non-rotted section :angry:

pics sent