sorry, my truck will be gone thurs.

to all those who have given input to my project thanks. today someone asked how much? i said $3000, he countered with $2700, i said sold. should be gone thursday. but dont worry, i still have 2 s130's and already have a line on a 1995 altima with ka24de for $1500. didnt expect tot sell it, but since i only put 2000 into it, its gone. i really didnt need it anyway, was more of a dd toy. money is money, and i still get a nissan i can turbo and mess with

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything is for sale isn't it. :)

not true i would never sell mine not even if some dude walked up and offered me $500,000,000 for it but in my case my car is part of me i have blood into my car

oh yeah he has the info to come here. he phoned and confirmed the sale for thursday, already passed it with his wife and has cash in hand. i would never sell my silver 280zx, not ever. but the racecar project and truck, yup. i tried to sell him my racecar, but no go. lol also for sure confirmed the altima. i see a possible turbo in its future. i also gave him my card if he needs work done on it. i charge 40/hr at my shop, he also has a 510 too!!!

not true i would never sell mine not even if some dude walked up and offered me $500,000,000 for it but in my case my car is part of me i have blood into my car

Not for $500 million huh ? that's bs :lol: , we would all take that deal if it came along :P

I have been bleeding on some parts of my car does that count ? :lol:

well its gone along with all its related parts and bits. the guy says he will join, but we shall see. ill prolly get to see it from time to time as he may need help doing some work. the new altima is a nice car, pretty quick too. that ka is a stout power plant, 150hp in a 2800lb chassis.

sounds like the new owner will be enjoying it!!!

i have blood into my car

blood in(side) - blood out(side)

id sell all my datsuns if offered that much.

i know where to get more.

there is always :angry: a failed project screaming to be finished!

no automatic, but it shifts high and hard like it should. i thought about turbo at first, but its quick enough that all im gonna do is a coil, tb, intake and exhaust. maybe some other extras. lower it, the rims are uber light mags. maybe some good headlights and tint the rear windows. handles really nice. didnt think it was gonna be as nimble as it is, but i am thuroly impressed with it.

there was a guy at the local nissan the freaked when i told him i sold it. the whole dealership actually was kinda sad. they loved that truck. if i could build one the same, the one guy would buy it. he ended up buying a d21, but really wanted a 620. up here a 620 can catch 1000 in poorish shape with rust. a full done 521 went for 4000 on cl a while ago.

i like it, that ka is pretty nice actually. the g20 is really not common here so finding one would cost extra. the ka movement is gaining strength to the sr due to engine displacement and torque. 600 hp is not uncommon anymore with pretty good reliability. i prolly wont turbo it, just too much work, then i need high octane. that takes away from the cheap running costs. ill do some breathing upgrades and ignition and try to get better mileage for cruising and power when i tread on it.