Santa Clara Monthly Last Thurs of Every Month Meet

71DIMER

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if is raining good for my car so it can be wash at the same time, I wll be there, can't miss the first one of the year

plus I need to see marycruz's car she just brough the car from mexico, I have to see this, and just in case I wll take some emblems in my trunk if anybody needs one, but dont tell mario.

I have been attending these monthly meets for the past few years with my 83 Toyota Celica gts and was kind of the black sheep for awhile among all the Datsuns. I was very warmly welcomed at these meets and now they have morphed into a gathering of any make of old school Japanese car and at times even some old school British cars and some nicely restored Ford Pintos.(Didn't know they were a Japanese brand) but interesting none the less. If anyone was to feel slighted it would have been me crashing the early meets with an "off brand" at the time. I have found that the attendees have a passion for their "dimes" and will talk your ears off explaining all that has been done and what they want to do to make them better and then it's "Tell me about your car". For the "disgruntled" who feel they didn't receive the attention they think they deserve. you just can't park and stand next to your car and expect people to drool all over it and you. Making acquaintances is part of the fun off these meets and you need to at least walk around and say hi and not think that the meet revolves around you just because you showed up. Like life if you meet some group that isn't for you then look somewhere else for like minded individuals that you are comfortable with and hang with them. As with any group you never know who is going to show up from month to month. The winter months are a little less attended than the summer months with some meets having over 60 cars. Oh and did I forget to mention the chocolate chip cookies and cupcakes that Mario bakes and hands out? LOL ! Next time someone bring the milk.

Well said.

Haters gon hate.

I'll be out there this month rain or shine :)

if is raining good for my car so it can be wash at the same time, I wll be there, can't miss the first one of the year

plus I need to see marycruz's car she just brough the car from mexico, I have to see this, and just in case I wll take some emblems in my trunk if anybody needs one, but dont tell mario.

Just as a reminder this meet IS NOT a swap meet, Hector gets away with it because he doesn't use any kind of set up on the ground, table, etc so it's all good. We had a guy do that once or twice and that's a no no, as we do not have a city permit for that. :)

I guess the meet will be held rain or shine, so bring your jackets and umbrella just in case and suck it up! LOL!

So far the weather will be nice and I'll see you guys tomorrow. Oh I want to throw this out there if anyone on here wants to represent our little Datsuns and show these honda kids what "Old School" really means. :P Couple of Datsun guys already will be attending so lets REPRESENT!! Here's the link: http://www.facebook...._t=event_invite

So far the weather will be nice and I'll see you guys tomorrow. Oh I want to throw this out there if anyone on here wants to represent our little Datsuns and show these honda kids what "Old School" really means. :P Couple of Datsun guys already will be attending so lets REPRESENT!! Here's the link: http://www.facebook...._t=event_invite

I saw that. They said there's a meet this Friday, but the date in the link says it's next month, so I'm confused lol

I dunno if I'll make it tomorrow... next month most likely. That weksos looks sweet, I'm probably going to go and drag my brother with me. laugh.gif

I dunno if I'll make it tomorrow... next month most likely. That weksos looks sweet, I'm probably going to go and drag my brother with me. laugh.gif

NICE!! Couple of Datsun guys and gals are going to meet up and roll in together so hopefully we can park together unlike the Pleasanton meet; for those who went know that it was insanely PACK, every parking space was taken. I'll keep you guys posted about where and what time we'll be meeting up.

I finally made it out to one of these. There were some sick cars and some really cool people. I hope I can make it next month.

Yeah it was a GREAT turn out tonight, great to see new guys out there tonight! Not bad for a meet that 'suck ass'! :P Hahaha!

Here's some AWESOME pics of tonight meet the 'new' guys (Ian & Brandon) from Daly City guys took (Conquest guys).

I'm hoping they will have more of their pictures available since I saw them take pics of almost all the cars but we'll have to wait and see!

Cool shot of some of the cars there tonight:

510-5.jpg

Nice Conquests:

Conquests.jpg

My rig:

7764461e.jpg

510-4.jpg

Gustavo's Ride:

510-6.jpg

510-10.jpg

510-11.jpg

Allen's 510:

Allens510.jpg

Slammed Toyota AE86:

ae86.jpg

Nick's Celica

ToyotaSupra.jpg

ToyotaCelica2.jpg

Williams 510 (which they must have REALLY liked since they took all angles of it...lol!)

510-8.jpg

510-7.jpg

510-2.jpg

510-9.jpg

510-3.jpg

510-1.jpg

GreenCelica.jpg

GreenCelica2.jpg

WOW fellas ! looks like the south bay meet HAD it very first "hater" not bad outa the several YEARS...month after month of good times!! huh!

all I gotta say is...Mario and Gus are right! Holidays were here and people have families in town! I wanna say "your not welcome back" but thats not how us south bayers roll...

Its obvious you need some "love" buddy!!! so come on back!! we will "love" ya cuz thats how fricken cool everysingle southbay dimer is!!! what other meet are you

gonna get pizza...cookies...and cupcakes at dude???? no

where!!

are you the one who did the lame ass burn-out??

flame me all you want!! south bay dimers can handle

Lol no I don't do burnouts. I hate when people do burn outs at meets that's the shit that causes meets to shut down. Never seen cookies and shit at the meets before. That's cool, maybe you guys ate them all ?

Lol no I don't do burnouts. I hate when people do burn outs at meets that's the shit that cases meets to shut down. Never seen cookies and shit at the meets before. That's cool, maybe you guys ate them all ?

It's all good Darin, I didn't mean to come off like an a-hole and turn you away man, come on back and maybe reset your expectations and you'll find it's a great meet (obviously that fluxuates in turnout, but which meet don't?).

Man you're into 510's, that's enough to just come out and hang out and mingle!

P.S. I'll save you a cookie before Jimmy eats them all next time I bring some! :P

flame me all you want!! south bay dimers can handle

Lol no I don't do burnouts. I hate when people do burn outs at meets that's the shit that cases meets to shut down. Never seen cookies and shit at the meets before. That's cool, maybe you guys ate them all ?

he_mad_The_Ultimate_Graffiti_Guide-s352x300-95119-475.png

On another thought, maybe one of these months I'll finally make it back to the meet...

• 2 weeks later...

For those who are interested in the Weksos Pre Meet and would like to join a little caravan here's the plans:

We are meeting up;

Where: AM PM Station 43500 Grimmer Boulevard, Fremont, CA 94538 (If it's full we'll park behind the station at the small shopping center)

Arriving time: 7-7:30 P.M

Leaving time:7:45 P.M.

From there its just a small cruise over the freeway and were there, so far its 4 guys from the south bay. I hope to see and meet you guys there. :)

Here's the link:

http://www.facebook...._t=event_invite